Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 8/JUN/17

• Clearing crops that have turned to weeds will now return one seed.
  • Bugfix: Possible fix for the ‘stuck’ mine issues and invisible items.
  • Bugfix: Blessed lamps should stop consuming fuel when planted on the new pavement types in mines.
  • Like 3

Since the patch I have been stuck in a mine twice. Both times I had been alt tabbed for a while and when I returned to the game I could not move anymore. Some things around me had gone invisible like the rock shards or the horses hatched to the cart. The cart was still there so I tried to get on it and "fell" though the floor. Went to the place with an other char to look at things but could not see anything wrong. Logging off and waiting until the stuck char has left the world fixed the problem both times.

13 minutes ago, shaka said:

Since the patch I have been stuck in a mine twice. Both times I had been alt tabbed for a while and when I returned to the game I could not move anymore. Some things around me had gone invisible like the rock shards or the horses hatched to the cart. The cart was still there so I tried to get on it and "fell" though the floor. Went to the place with an other char to look at things but could not see anything wrong. Logging off and waiting until the stuck char has left the world fixed the problem both times.

Thank you for your details, Shaka.  I've opened up a new bug report and used your example as the first post.  

Please report all stuck/invisible item issues here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/154858-bug-stuck-in-mines-and-items-going-invisible/

Hrm it's been years since I've fallen into the between space. 

Hopefully the Hotfix 90 minutes ago solves the issue.  If you continue to have issues, please add a report to the server bugs forum.

Sign in to follow this