Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

[Fixed] Rename option missing from tents

Today I noticed that I cannot rename BSBs on the ground. I've dropped the BSBs a minute ago, not locked. I can rename them while held in my inventory.

I suspect the below thread may be related:

I'm not able to reproduce this.  I dropped a bsb on deed, off deed, planted and secured.  Each time I could rename it while it was on the ground.

Did you drop them from inventory?  Was this above or below ground?  In a house?  Any details to reproduce would help.

It was on deed, above ground, dropped from inventory, not locked (and dropped, not planted). Same thing for Annyil (I'm a deed citizen, she is not on the said deed).

Deed is on Celebration.

Now I'm on Release, and checked a BSB, I have rename option on it on deed where I'm citizen.

* in a mine, in a house

* on the surface not in a house

Tried also on the surface off deed, rename works fine.

I still have no rename option even on Release on my tent though.

Try drop a bsb offdeed, see if you can rename it there.. could be some deed permission(maybe), tent issue is solved by naming the tent during creation apparently(unfinished)..  or for a long time.. it have worked when you drop the tent on the ground and right click it to rename..

Previous name options for tents were in the permission window. The permission window was removed, taking naming with it.

Adding this to the bug list for the tent rename issue.

The current work around for this is to highlight the tent and something else in your inventory, then right click the something else and rename it.  That will rename both items.  

• Like 2