Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Serverportals, Hitchlimits and Stablemaster dont work

Hello friends

I cant find all mods with this crazy search option =)

The important mod for our players are the newportals from the awesome modder Xyp

If i enable this mod, my server dont like to start, and i believe, i have the latest version installed.

Can anyone link me to this mod or maybe help me out?

Eject

Server portals is @Xyp's - http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/144320-released-new-portals/

Hitchlimits is mine, last version is here - https://github.com/bdew-wurm/hitchlimits/releases - though it wasn't updated in a long while and should work with all recent versions of WU. If it doesn't post logs.

Stablemaster is abandoned (the author, @tmarchukis MIA for about a year now), but i made an unofficial update with some fixes here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvka14govuwl8yc/StableMaster.zip?dl=0 

Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

what does the server log say when you start it with portal mod enabled?

For any reason on one server the portalmod is working, but if i enable the hitchlimits i get this:

Loading mods\harvesthelper.properties

[10:40:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar]

[10:40:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\hitchingpost.properties

[10:40:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpost.jar]

[10:40:35 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTypes during phase load

[10:40:35 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.MiscConstants during phase load

[10:40:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\hitchlimits.properties

[10:40:35 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\hitchlimits

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\hitchlimits

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.getClassLoaderEntries(ModLoaderShared.java:212)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.createClassLoader(ModLoaderShared.java:220)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:176)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:89)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\hitchlimits

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:79)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:97)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:102)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:53)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:38)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:193)

at java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Files.java:1737)

at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.getAttributes(FileTreeWalker.java:219)

at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.visit(FileTreeWalker.java:276)

at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.walk(FileTreeWalker.java:322)

at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Files.java:2662)

at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Files.java:2742)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.getClassLoaderEntries(ModLoaderShared.java:210)

... 10 more

with enabled stablemaster i get this

[10:42:40 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\StableMaster.properties

[10:42:40 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\StableMaster

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\StableMaster

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.getClassLoaderEntries(ModLoaderShared.java:212)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.createClassLoader(ModLoaderShared.java:220)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:176)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:89)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\StableMaster

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:53)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:38)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:193)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.getClassLoaderEntries(ModLoaderShared.java:210)

... 10 more

On the maps where the serverportals dont work, i get this

[10:56:34 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\newportals

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\newportals

Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: mods\newportals

... 10 more

1 hour ago, Eject said:

NoSuchFileException: mods\hitchlimits

Make sure you have the actual mod directory and jar in the right place.

oh yes, you was right ^^

now i testet the stablemaster mod, if its enabled i cant use the portals, if i delete the mod i can use portals.

thats very odd...

Eject

add: i speak from server to server portals

Edited by Eject

yeah some messages were because file name or folder was different to the .properties. but the first post you did could be because of overlapping item id, since when you add items to the game you need to specify a number because you need that number to match up with other things in the mod. There doesn't seem to be a standard to item id's, as in hey I'm going to use range 10,000 to 10,999 and other mod guy can use 11,000 to 11,999 and someone else can use 12,000 to 12,999 and so on. If there was that organised then you won't have overlaps but there isn't  so *shrug*

new portals mod uses 4002, 4003, 4004, 4010,4011

I haven't looked at the hitch mod to see what id's it uses.

--=== Added ===--

or it could be the item types is wrong.

Edited by Cuddles

hitchlimits doesn't use any ids, it just lets you change vanilla mechanics.

All your errors you posted above are about missing files.

On 6/8/2017 at 0:57 PM, Eject said:

NoSuchFileException: mods\newportals

On 6/8/2017 at 0:38 PM, Eject said:

NoSuchFileException: mods\StableMaster

On 6/8/2017 at 0:36 PM, Eject said:

NoSuchFileException: mods\hitchlimits

Hello again

I have also the newportals mod, i believe it was from xype (cant find it)

Because all my portals are disapeared after the update, i droped new ones around the map. It seems, now i cant type in the coordinates for the destination.

There is no Data 1 and Data 2 field for the x/y

Is there another way now, or have i missed some?

Eject

On 6/17/2017 at 11:29 PM, bdew said:

Here's a link to the original thread for that mod, try asking there.

The link to this mod has been 404'd for quite some time now.