Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Forrest's Carpentry Goods - They're Fine!

Hi, I'm Forrest and I live in a Forest.

I'm opening a small Carpentry and Fine Carpentry store, supplying creation of new goods and imping of existing ones!

So whether you need your old, worn down ropetool imped back into life, need a new fishing rod or just want one of those fancy thrones to peer down over your slaves villagers, you've come to the right place.

I can currently do both Fine and Regular Carpentry items up to 90ql+. No quality is too low either... if you want something 50ql, I can do that too!

(Can do 95ql+ on request)

Pricing isn't set in stone yet, just shoot me a PM here or reply down below and we can work something out at a reasonable rate.

Oh, did I mention I also accept items in barter?

Currently I'm in need of veggies, creation rares, sleep powders and more... I'm open to a lot of things really, don't be afraid to ask!

• Like 4

I've had a few happy customers already, so what are you waiting for? :)

fast service for a good price, defenitly recommendable for all your carpentry needs

• Like 1

I have about a dozen bee hives I would like imped over at N17. Can trade veggies and meat if you like. Let me know here or in ally chat.

• Like 1

Thank you Simju, pleasure doing business with you.

3 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

I have about a dozen bee hives I would like imped over at N17. Can trade veggies and meat if you like. Let me know here or in ally chat.

Sure thing Aeryck, I can ride over there and we can get something organized.