Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Relocate Deed Token Option

+1 on relocating tokens. Mine isn't in the optimal position from an aesthetic point of view. The design of my deed changed over the years and the right spot for the token is now no longer it's current location. It would be nice to be able to move it a bit.

• Like 1

+1

In the end you deed up a rectangle.. all of it is yours, where the **** the token is makes no difference on pve, as long it's above ground and not in a house(doughnut house probably works).

All it changes is.. with every token position change... db have to write the new coords and if it does the calculations for the deed size and position around the token... to reapply the new directions from it.. while keeping the exact same rectangle position and shape.

• Like 1

+1, you should be able to move it without replacing the entire deed.

• Like 2

+11 I love this idea and I have ran into this problem myself as well, this would be very helpful.

I would use this right away... my token is on the upper tier of my land, I'd rather have it more central, and easier to access.

JS

• Like 1

I really want this as well since it is hard to judge where a token should go until after one has designed their deed.

• Like 1

@RetrogradeWhat would be the possibility of this being implemented?  Apart from the cost of disbanding and re-founding a deed, certain bonuses are lost which are only gained over time and are not able to be earned through any other means, so longevity of a deed is paramount to receiving those bonuses.

Can we find a way to relocate deed tokens on freedom cluster?

As far as implementation...

Carve a deed stake.

Plant deed stake at least five tiles in from any edge (must be mayor).

Creates a secondary deed token, usable for bank, upkeep, info, etc...

At new deed token select "make this the primary token".

At the old and now secondary token select "remove token".

JS

• Like 3

That sounds like a great idea and doesn't sound to hard to make possible. I wonder if someone could make a mod and try it on WU to see if it works and if it does then just add the mod code to the game.

Still hoping I'll be able to move a deed token on an established deed.

+1 Still really really want this!! Please let us move our tokens without disbanding our deeds!

Had this discussion several times in the past with neighbors, alliance and kingdom members etc, would love to be able to move my token on Freedom for sure.

Don't have much of deed tbh but as it progressed I've been like;

"damn that token is in the wrong place now... sigh... if only I could move it over there without having to disband and redo all the perms etc and raise bonuses, that would look nice!"

Thought along the lines of a cost to movement similar to deed expansions, the further you go from it's current position the more it costs.

Also thought it should be limited to one movement per X months or something like that.

• Like 1

+1 I think that is a reasonable request. I have a deed and placed the token based on when I first started at the location. Do you realize how many times you change your mind in building up your deed? Or for new players not realizing that they don't have an option to move the token, Most unknowingly place it based on current location for lots of reasons one for lack of skills to take down that rock pile or dig that 200 slope dirt pile. 

I placed my token 2/3 years ago and where it is at now after building my deed up it's defiantly not in a good spot, and would love to change it.  I think what the OP listed is a great feature and one that should of been implemented from the start.  

• Like 1

+1

You need to redeed when you want to deed over an area but limited by lenght / width ratio limit

I don't know how democratic it is, but I think we should be able to move the token by pushing everywhere if it fits the minimal radius requirements (5 tiles), as it doesn't seem to affect any neighbouring areas. 

• Like 1

+1 this should be an option now that the steam release is already 1 week in.

Giving this another nudge since I've been waiting 3 years on an answer.

• Like 4

Bump, I need to move my token now since i re-designed my deed

Though it seems I will have to diband and redeed for this time :(

• Like 1

+1

Usually when you start a deed you don't know exactly how it's going to develop over time. Plans change, maybe the deed owners change, buildings get torn down, rebuilt, roads get re-routed, deed borders change, etc. I'd love to move our deed token - it's "okay" for now but not easy to find for visitors to our deed. 

• Like 2