Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

Cele Troll King (Private Loot)

Hello every1. After looking for a bit of time, we managed to spot that green funky looking cow head in the woods of Cele.

We decided to make it public for bloods, Stone cutting potions if Im not wrong.

Fight will be at D 15. Just North of the small lake there. Deed is called Zaptojas.

Due to start in auction_timer_E1496682073.gif

Have fun yall :)

• Like 7

Not that I'm interested in the loot, but I fail to see why I'd go take blows for a blood that's not really worth the time and no possibility of rare bone.  Sorry, GL with the event, but I'll pass.

Edited by Ponderer

Lol no1 needed u any way bud. cya

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuga said:

Lol no1 needed u any way bud. cya

Unfortunately that must not be true given the existence of this thread.

35 minutes ago, Tuga said:

We decided to make it public for bloods, Stone cutting potions if Im not wrong.

Maybe u need to learn how to read lol

Honestly is a TK, just me and my alts would be enough :o

But hey guess what, I got friends. :P

Edited by Tuga
  • Like 1

Just now, Tuga said:

Maybe u need to learn how to read lol

Not that we need help killing it, we just choose to make it public and share it :ph34r:

Ignore that tool, thanks for the offer, we need more stuff like this!! 

This dude is actually complaining about people not sharing uniques in another thread.. but comments here like an entitled child, just wow.

Edited by Legios
  • Like 3

Thread Title includes

(Private Loot)

I'm clearly entitled... to nothing.   Sounds like free help to net you 25s~ off a rare bone :P   Who'd bother wasting a couple hours of their time to get you free profit?  ^ suckers above.

Ponderer, Every unique slaying you see on the forums is going to be private loot, they post it publicly so you can come for bloods for being in local, and most people have multiple alts so they can make 10+ silver just by loading all their characters in a boat and watching a slaying.

• Like 2

Private loot but announcing it means you just stand in local while the people having the kill does the fighting.  You get free blood and be on your way. They do all the work. 

Anyway sorry I can't be there tuga. The whole moving thing and no internet at new house yet. Have fun. 

• Like 1

im pretty sure that he doesnt know much of what he's talking about id be worried more about tomes than a rare bone!  hehehehahaha.  anyways,  i dont think their is ever gonna be a public loot roll if the unique is anything but a dragon.  but have fun guys and dont let this dweeb bring down your fun

• Like 1

On 4.06.2017 at 0:50 AM, Ponderer said:

Who'd bother wasting a couple hours of their time to get you free profit?  ^ suckers above.

I would. If you want to get a loot, find and pen next Troll yourself. 

• Like 1

Ponderer   you are so rude man, you visit this post where people can get free blood (1.5-2.5s) for free, jsut with help of staying in local... and you blame founders that thay dont want to give you bone for 25s? what have you done to get that bone? you search for TK? maby you trap it? or deed it? or maby you jsut grind your skills at your deed, and than you got some nice idea 'i want this bone'?
It's like i come to your place, see what you grind all your ingame time, (for example that can be bricks) and than i will ask you to share me your bricks, thanks alot i need 2k o/
Try to respect time of other peoples, probably you will not look than so rude

• Like 1

Nice fight thanks for the public invitation.

• Like 1

Thanks for making this public. First time I was able to land more than one blow at a slaying!

• Like 1

I'll try to be there, if you will have me. I can even help bash the thing, if you need more swords.

@Valdor, sad to say but the big guy is cold for 2 days now :S