Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

[close]Kurson's Pizzeria

To be absolutely clear, you can get ANY skill boost you want!
Why skill at a 100% when you can skill at 110%?! That's right, with these pizzas, you can boost your every day grinds in any skills you want! 

I'm offering 10kg pizzas that give 100% ccfp and  8h+ timers from 1 bite! All of these will now be provided at 90ql and beyond for lowest decay rate and best nutrition :D.

Because the timer lasts so long and all you need is 1 bite, you can easily have 10+ of these insights running at all times!

Keep these pizzas wrapped in an icy larder or in a magic chest so you don't need new ones in weeks :).

For new customers I need to send a taste test meal before i complete the order :). If possible, switch to the fixed system by going to your character window, right-clicking the body icon and Managing Profile, the option for switching will be at the bottom.

Pricing:

30c each

Ccfp fillers 90ql+ 2c/kg

Wrapping available at 1c for each pizza.

This could be you too..
wH0GBZB.png

Edited by Kurson
  • Like 16

Heck yeah, please send me some tastey pizza test meals plox!

Will these work if we reset our cooking affinites? 

Intrested, send a test to Oblivionnreaver.

Few questions, is it possible to get them wrapped with wax paper before being sent, and for the affinities will they always be the same between characters (say x gets mining, y gets woodcutting, and z gets digging, would it be possible to make the meal in a different way so y and z get something else but x stays the same or will they always get the same group of skills from a meal)?

11 hours ago, NeeNee said:

Will these work if we reset our cooking affinites? 

If you reset before i make the pizza for you, yes. And if you don't know if your character is 'broken' then i would recommend switching to new system.

@OblivionnreaverI make the pizzas targeted at 1 person, what others get from it is unknown to me. However i can say that if you get an X pizza for yourself it will always be Y for the other person.

Great service, and of course I got plate and weapon smithing...

• Like 1

Just got my meals, Kurson is a good one to buy from.  These are delicious, got sauce all over me and cheese in my hair.  10/10 would do it again!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurson said:

If you reset before i make the pizza for you, yes. And if you don't know if your character is 'broken' then i would recommend switching to new system.

@OblivionnreaverI make the pizzas targeted at 1 person, what others get from it is unknown to me. However i can say that if you get an X pizza for yourself it will always be Y for the other person.

Yup, I already reset! Please send me a test pizza!

Forgot to comment before, when hot these pizzas were giving me 9h affinities in a single bite, best affinity food around by far

• Like 1

i would like a test pls. :)

send it to Avonly

Edited by Sja

Can confirm some of them give 9h timers when hot (bump)

Edited by Kurson

Now offering random 15kg pizzas for CCFP purposes

Edited by Kurson

Trade your useless affinity for a pizza that actually does something! PM for details :P

Pizza for sleep powder! - each SP is 1s credit

Be the first person known to have all 138 insights at once! Big bump

bump for the sunday players. Here's an idea - get a friend to make you throw up so you can eat more pizza! Consult your doctor first.

And this is also a bump. I'm kinda out of ideas for now so this is one that everyone knows by now.. Keep the pizza in a magic chest or a larder with snowballs :P it lasts forever

n1 prices was buyed over 14 pizzas already, and i never feel hungr now :) 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 1

Bump for the freshest addition of bundles! Get your noms here