Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Libila Colossi on PvE

This is more a request than a suggestion. Colossi are decorative items that are mainly used by people who want to decorate their deeds according to their deity preferences. Right now, this decorative item can only be used on PvP servers, where deco items are essentially useless. Lib is the only black light god we have among our original gods and stands as a representative for all black light gods. Due to this, I'd like to request that Lib colossi are made possible as a deco item to have on PvE servers. 

I'm totally okay with requiring a Lib follower to start it, but removing the requirement to be a follower to continue to build them - at least on PvE servers. This will enable us to use this amazing colossus rather than it just being a basically useless addition few ever get to enjoy.

SUGGESTION EDIT AFTER DISCUSSION:

• Change Colossus Requirements to Only Followers Can Create But Anyone Can Continue
    • This will mean that Freedomers can use the Colossus as Deco and Chaos peeps can make a trade with it. Fair for both parties.
Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 9

And I like to add that I think Libila colossi is the most beautiful one of all four. Such pretty little detail and well put outcome.

• Like 4

+1  Please remove the follower restriction on all colossi to continue.

• Like 5

Yes Libila colossi for Freedom, please. The most beautiful of all four (but Vynora is not far behind).

• Like 2

Not sure.. is freedom really ready for this?:huh:
a8441a23db51df1fb2461c6522eb3cde.gif

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aaron_IRL said:

+1  Please remove the follower restriction on all colossi to continue.

this pls, the downtimes to swap gods and pray up for saccing and faith bonuses are just not worth it

• Like 1

+1 for removing restrictions to continue building it

On 6/4/2017 at 7:16 AM, Finnn said:

Not sure.. is freedom really ready for this?:huh:
a8441a23db51df1fb2461c6522eb3cde.gif

I was ready for this 10 years ago :D

+1

• Like 3

-1 Chaos doesn't have much unique these days.

5 hours ago, Threap said:

-1 Chaos doesn't have much unique these days.

I don't think that a decorative item like Lib colossi should be exclusive to any server at all. It certainly shouldn't be the thing making one server unique. It's a separate issue that it doesn't have much unique stuff to it, as you say, but I don't think that a deco item that finds a ton better uses in PvE would make the difference here. :) 

• Like 1

Please, just remove the follower check, after all it's just a big statue.

• Like 2

Remove follower checks, and allow folks to build the only decent looking colossus out of the lot.

If you still refuse to do this, at least redo the other colossus so they at least look as good as the lib colossus.

• Like 3

Just now, JockII said:

-1 somethings should be pvp only

Indeed, and I don't see a statue that would be better in PvE as one of those things. 

• Like 1

Libila is a pvp god and her worshipers should be pvp only. Stripped everything else from the pvp servers. You want her also?

• Like 1

Just now, JockII said:

Libila is a pvp god and her worshipers should be pvp only. Stripped everything else from the pvp servers. You want her also?

I just want the statue. :) Removing follower requirements from ALL colossi has actually sounded very appealing as they're decorative items!

18 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

How did this: 

Become this: 

Fo's statuette is a bearded man while fo is a giant tree monster looking thing

vynora's statuette is a woman in robes with a bowl and a floating orb, vynora is a scaled thing with tentacle legs

libilia's is pretty accurate

Mag is what you've shown above

Seems like the original makers of the statuettes ingame has made it what they think the gods would look like, and has not actually seen their physical incarnations, with the exception of libilia.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Yldrania said:

I just want the statue. :) Removing follower requirements from ALL colossi has actually sounded very appealing as they're decorative items!

As lo g as you require a follower to start it. Then you can buy the start from pvp and build it. Just like towers can be done. Better economy and another thing to trade between pvp and pve

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JockII said:

As lo g as you require a follower to start it. Then you can buy the start from pvp and build it. Just like towers can be done. Better economy and another thing to trade between pvp and pve

I am all good with that. :) 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

I am all good with that. :) 

This is how all suggestion threads should go. Rational back and forth discussion.