Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Libila Colossi on PvE

If that's the only compromise Devs would agree with, it works too, indeed. Although i think even keeping only the initial creation requirememnt is unnecessary

Maybe freedom should charge for safety keeping items on the main cluster:rolleyes:

I see no point to keep it exclusive as the avatar already walks around on freedom maps..(wogic)

Another thing missions.. also happen on freedom..(wogic)

Being a follower/priest is the only chaos exclusive part.

And it's not like chaos doesn't make coins from plunders, pmk textured objects and hotas, while rest of the market is crying for dropping prices.. there's just 1 map supplying the other seven.

Some people want A colossus but they are B followers and being unable to make A,C,D,E,.... they're just stuck with what they are able to make(or have to switch faiths for a while.. to make that 1 decorative object, and than switch back...:wacko:)

--edit

1 minute ago, lawurm said:

I would be down for follower to start and anyone to continue, maybe a masonry requirement of 80+ if not a follower of the god.

That's some compromise.

Edited by Finnn

I would be down for follower to start and anyone to continue, maybe a masonry requirement of 80+ if not a follower of the god.

• Like 2

On 6/10/2017 at 11:00 PM, Threap said:

-1 Chaos doesn't have much unique these days.

No only making money off pve people selling all ur unique designs,

Hota statues

mining moon metals

Isn't the Fo colossus ugly enough already - do we really want this sucker too? =P

+1 to disabling the follower check.

And regarding unique content for PvP servers, they have PvP, thats whats unique to them.

Economy is wurms downfall. With no real item sinks and if everyone can do everything then no reason  to trade.

Allow only followers to create(preferable priests) but anyone can continue it.

17 hours ago, Rathgar said:

+1 to disabling the follower check.

And regarding unique content for PvP servers, they have PvP, thats whats unique to them.

4 hours ago, JockII said:

Economy is wurms downfall. With no real item sinks and if everyone can do everything then no reason  to trade.

Allow only followers to create(preferable priests) but anyone can continue it.

There is a million things to do to help trade.

Keeping a statue specific to one server is not one of them.  You just want to be able to sell unfinished crap so freedom pays for your escapades, trying to pass it as caring for the wellbeing of trade in general is shameless.

• Like 3

On 3.6.2017 at 7:20 PM, Yldrania said:

SUGGESTION EDIT AFTER DISCUSSION:

• Change Colossus Requirements to Only Followers Can Create But Anyone Can Continue
    • This will mean that Freedomers can use the Colossus as Deco and Chaos peeps can make a trade with it. Fair for both parties.

Suggestion edited after discussion :) 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 2:07 PM, lawurm said:

Personally I'd like the perk to create & continue to also be given to masonry masters (90/+ skilled players), it just seems logical to allow them the ability to create decorations..

Anyone can make a hot's alt which means anyone can start a lib colossus. 

Just remove the follower restrictions on all these god icons and be done with it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rathgar said:

There is a million things to do to help trade.

Keeping a statue specific to one server is not one of them.  You just want to be able to sell unfinished crap so freedom pays for your escapades, trying to pass it as caring for the wellbeing of trade in general is shameless.

I don't play WO anymore and of i wanted to male money i would do another day at work.

"This 1 thing is fine to give. Wait also this and this and this."

This is the reason wurm has no economy and epic has no unique content. Make sure chaos is premium only and every blacklight gods stuff including statues can only be made there.

The same for rifts only being on freedom break up the game to give both servers unique resources and crafting to encourage trade.

Wurms economy is almost worse than eve's. 

Return all epic content to epic and epic alone.

Edited by JockII

Ok, you can have colossus, but in exchange Libila followers get to raid freedom every time there is a full moon.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JockII said:

I don't play WO anymore and of i wanted to male money i would do another day at work.

"This 1 thing is fine to give. Wait also this and this and this."

This is the reason wurm has no economy and epic has no unique content. Make sure chaos is premium only and every blacklight gods stuff including statues can only be made there.

The same for rifts only being on freedom break up the game to give both servers unique resources and crafting to encourage trade.

Wurms economy is almost worse than eve's. 

Return all epic content to epic and epic alone.

That is all I needed to know.

And seriously, keeping exclusive content would be all nice and peachy, if the servers didnt connect, but they do.

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Ok, you can have colossus, but in exchange Libila followers get to raid freedom every time there is a full moon.

Thats a very nice idea, how about this one instead, keep the libila colossus for PvP, but separate PvP from PvE completely. Then watch PvP wither and die in a couple of months.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rathgar said:

Make sure chaos is premium only and every blacklight gods stuff including statues can only be made there.

This is silly, as there are no restrictions to sail over to chaos and become a member of HoTS, this is not a pmk so anyone can join and make all the HoTS goodies they want.

4 hours ago, Rathgar said:

I don't play WO anymore

And this, go away then.

On 15.06.2017 at 4:18 PM, JakeRivers said:

Anyone can make a hot's alt which means anyone can start a lib colossus.

This is what's going to happen. There is also (almost?) no HoTS on Chaos now, as far as i heard and thus no potential legit sellers. If anything, it would only help PMKs as if this isn't enough already:

On 13.06.2017 at 8:19 PM, Killroth said:

No only making money off pve people selling all ur unique designs,

Hota statues

mining moon metals

On 6/11/2017 at 4:29 AM, Yldrania said:

I don't think that a decorative item like Lib colossi should be exclusive to any server at all. It certainly shouldn't be the thing making one server unique. It's a separate issue that it doesn't have much unique stuff to it, as you say, but I don't think that a deco item that finds a ton better uses in PvE would make the difference here. :) 

It's not merely a decorative item but a symbol of devotion to a deity.

Even if restrictions were relaxed, working on a Lib colossus should be extremely damaging to a player's faith score, namely, you should be required to go unfaithful to do it as a worshiper of a white-light deity.

It can be easy to forget that in Wurm Online... the Gods are very much alive and integral to our every-day activities.

On 16/6/2017 at 1:38 PM, JakeRivers said:

This is silly, as there are no restrictions to sail over to chaos and become a member of HoTS, this is not a pmk so anyone can join and make all the HoTS goodies they want.

And this, go away then.

You broke the quotes there.  And its silly that you have to join PvP to get a statue.  I get it that to you guys is either some monetary gain, or the illusion that people might go to Chaos to get a statue and end up joining PvP and weee!! PvP is saved!!  but sorry, no.  Thats silly.

• Like 2