Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

[Factional Fight] Episode 15: A Year in Review and A Look to the Future

We are the Factional Fight Brothers and we love discussing all things Wurm! Join us as we construct great projects while we dream about what the future may hold for the game we love. If you enjoy our videos, please visit our YouTube page and subscribe to our channel. Hitting the like button also helps out our channel so much: http://www.youtube.com/factionalfight

Come visit our patreon page where you can see our next episode right now before we release it on youtube if you become a patron of ours. Also, you will be helping support us in making these videos!  https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight

Episode 15: A Year in Review and A Look to the Future!

We reminisce about what Wurm Dev team has brought to Wurm Online over the past year and, of course, speculate about what is still yet to come. The labyrinth is in the final stages of development and is ready for beta testing!

Bonus Video 14: How to Use the Wagoneer!

Spoiler

As the labyrinth project comes to a close, we are beginning the clean up process. The wagoneer has come to Wurm Online at the perfect time for us to send all our crates back to our Village. Now that the Labyrinth is connected to the highway system, we thought we would give it a try and send a bunch of crates. We have no idea how this works so come and learn this new system with us!

Episode 14: 'Tis the Holiday Season!

Spoiler

It's the holiday season once again in Wurm Online, which means...Presents!!! This year's gift was not a disappointment. While we work on some finishing touches to the labyrinth, we discuss whats going on in Wurm Online.

Bonus Video 13: A Road to the Labyrinth

Spoiler

Another round of Quick-Fire Questions while we begin construction of the road to the Labyrinth.

Episode 13: Things About Wurm Online that Blew Our Minds

Spoiler

A recent forum post got us thinking about all the things that blew our minds about Wurm Online. Thanks to Iberis for making the original post!

Bonus Video 12: There was an Update to Mining!

Spoiler

As we all settle into the changes that have come with the big update to Wurm Online, we begin to notice the little things that have changed. One such change is the update to mining. Did the changes address the issues that we were having with mining? Let's discuss!

Episode 12: The Hunt Continues!

Spoiler

As we continue on our hunt for the elusive pumpkin shoulder pads and troll mask, we happen upon a rose bush grove. Since we need tons of rose sprouts for the Labyrinth we stop to smell the roses and pick some sprouts as we discuss Wurm Online. Will we ever get our Halloween goodies?

Bonus Video 11: Happy Halloween!

Spoiler

As we head out to hunt for the new goodies during the Halloween event, we discuss all things Wurm.

Episode 11: An Epic Update is Coming!

Spoiler

With the update just around the corner, we discuss the recent announcement that added a lot of detail to the upcoming update. Are you going to be playing on Epic?? Let us know in the comments.

Bonus Video 10: Should Wurm Get Rid of RNG?

Spoiler

Today we are, once again, back at the Labyrinth working on the finishing touches. We ponder the question: Should Wurm get rid of random number generation when determining when we get skill gain or for the several other elements in the game? What do you think?

Episode 10: Special Guests - A Talk with Budda and Retrograde

Spoiler

Today, we get to sit down with a couple of very special guests! Budda (Lead Developer/Product Manager) and Retrograde (Community Relations Coordinator) join us while we continue construction of the Labyrinth Castle.

Bonus 9: Enchant Decay...What Changed and Why?

Spoiler

In today's bonus video, we discuss what happened to enchant decay. What changed? Why? What do you think? Leave a comment!

Episode 9: Tree Collision is Back!

Spoiler

We are back in the mines of the Labyrinth as we discuss the upcoming update which will include tree collision, protection for gear on horse corpses and the new tapestries. We also discuss Brian's recent cottage trip that inspired many ideas for Wurm Online!

Bonus Video 8: Does the Fatigue System Need to be Looked At?

Spoiler

The fatigue system is an old relic of Wurm's past. Today, when considering the effectiveness of this system we wonder whether it is doing its job or whether the devs should consider changing it. Should the fatigue system be re-evaluated? Should it be removed Entirely? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Episode 8: WOW! The Game Looks Amazing!

Spoiler

The new rendering engine has finally made it into the game, and wow, it is amazing! As we discuss our thoughts about this huge change to the game, we continue to work on the Labyrinth's castle. As we review all of the updates we have been getting in Wurm, we ponder the following question. Is it better to have several and frequent small updates or less frequent large update? Tell us what you think.

Bonus Video 7: Where Have All The Colourful Animals Gone?

Spoiler

We beg the question, where have all the colourful animals gone? Please bring them back!

Episode 7: The New Highway System

Spoiler

This week, the Factional Fight Brothers are on the Wurm Online Test Server! We are here to test out the new Highway System as we discuss our opinions on its implementation.

Bonus Video 6: You Should Try the Test Server!

Spoiler

This week, we are on Wurm Online's test server. After trying it out for a little while, the we realized that we don't know the slightest thing about how to work the test server. We did notice, however, that the test server looks so much better than the game which means some amazing changes are coming. After some playing around, they are ready to share some knowledge to help you get yourself on the test server!

Episode 6: The New Player Experience!

Spoiler

As we near closer to Wurm Online's massive overhaul, we discuss the new player experience and personal goals. We also create a pretty cool mine entrance/exit to the underground portion of the goblin city. Enjoy!

We Found a Hidden Teaser in the Weekly News!!

Spoiler

You won't believe what we found! Some hidden images in the Weekly News that leaks a few of the upcoming changes to Wurm Online! We love these little easter eggs and look forward to hearing what you think it all means.

August Update - This is a Game Changer!

Spoiler

We think this update will profoundly change the game for us in a good way. Tell us what you think about this update!

Bonus Video 5: Controversial Topic...Trellises!

Spoiler

In this weeks Bonus Video we discuss the recent changes to trellises and the impact it had on the community. How can the devs alleviate these issues as new upcoming features are implemented into the game.

Episode 5: UI, Highways and Animal Cages! Big Changes are Coming to Wurm Online!

Spoiler

In this week's episode, we discuss a few of the upcoming changes to Wurm. We love to speculate about these things while we dream about the future of Wurm Online!

Bonus Video 4: Let's Discuss Some Suggestions and Ideas

Spoiler

We are regular readers of the Suggestions and Ideas thread on the forum. In todays bonus video we will choos just a few of our favourites and discuss them while we finish up a couple bridges in the Labyrinth.

Episode 4: How to Build Your Dream Castle

Spoiler

After spending some time with Retrograde at the Midsummer's Event, the Factional Fight Brothers are back at the Labyrinth in Wurm Online. They are ready to begin the Castle while discussing the ins and outs of castle construction. Enjoy!

If you like the show, click a like and subscribe. Don't forget to visit our Patreon page for early release and exclusive content. https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight

Bonus Video 3: Quick-Fire Questions while Finishing the Barracks

Spoiler

This was our very first quick fire questions we recorded and we did it right after filming episode 2. Join us while we finish up the construction of the pottery brick barracks.

Episode 3: Interview with Retrograde

Spoiler

A very special guest joins us as we traverse the midsummer event in search for the treasure hidden deep inside. It's Wurm's Community Relations Coordinator Retrograde, the man behind the event! We begged him to come prepared with a teaser for upcoming updates to Wurm online and he didn't disappoint! We are officially teased!

Bonus Video 2: Quick-Fire Questions with Retrograde

Spoiler

We have a special guest this week! It's Retrograde, Wurm's Community Relations Coordinator. We are on our way to the Midsummer's Event to get our fancy Mask's of Rebirth and what better companion could we ask for than the man behind the Event! Next week's episode will feature a full length interview with Retrograde so stay tuned!

Episode 2: Let's Start Construction!

Spoiler

The Factional Fight Brothers are back at the Labyrinth finishing off the creation they started over a year ago. It is still as epic as ever. Hope you enjoy the video.

Bonus Video 1: The Mortar Making Factory (Previously Unreleased to Youtube)

Spoiler

This is a previously released video from our Patreon Page! If you want to see more content and early releases, visit our patreon page and consider supporting our show! https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight

While gearing up for the Labyrinth project, Brian and Adam make some mortar while doing some quick fire questions! Enjoy!

It's a Celebration!

Spoiler

We have met our first Patreon goal and it is time to celebrate! An additional bonus video can be found at our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight/posts

Episode 1: Factional Fight Returns

Spoiler

Welcome back fellow Wurmians! In our very first episode, we discuss what we have been up to all this time since our latest videos. As well, we reveal (some of) our plans for the future. We hope you enjoy the video!

Youtube Introduction Video:

Spoiler

We have released a new Introduction video for our Youtube Channel. Hope you enjoy it!

Factional Fight is Back Teaser:

Spoiler

What are the Factional Fight Brothers up to now? We have a lot planned and we hope you are just as excited as we are to get back to it. We will see you soon!

Edited by McGarnicle
Episode 15
  • Like 38

So glad to see you all again!

Your videos are still in my opinion, the best Wurm videos to date!

Keep up the good work, and stay around this time! d:

• Like 1

Hey welcome back! I'm excited to see what you have planned, can't wait! :)

• Like 1

The boys are back in town!

Guess who just got back today
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
Haven't changed that much to say
But man, I still think them cats are crazy

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 7

Hi

Welcome back!!  I'm really glad and can't wait to watch the videos.

• Like 1

Is there any way I can like a post multiple times? :)

Someone else said it best, yours are the best Wurm videos by far.

And that's saying something, as we have quite a few talented video makers.

• Like 1

ARRRGHH YES THANK YOU! 9 SEASONS AND A MOVIE! FOREVER AND EVER!

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 4:36 PM, McGarnicle said:

What are the Factional Fight Brothers up to now? We have a lot planned and we hope you are just as excited as we are to get back to it. We will see you soon!

Coming June 14

This excites me beyond belief. These cats are one of the few reasons I found and learned about this game.
Their channel has been both informative and entertaining as they help illustrate what Wurm is about.
I know there are a couple of others I have ran across who also produce similar content.
Your hard work and style Factional Fight is much appreciated, welcome back and perhaps I will visit you on Xanadu.

~Riddles "Hi, I'm new here."

• Like 1

Awesome to see you lads back :)

We are looking forward to seeing what your upto !

We really miss hanging out with you guys.

Valiance and Kaylie

• Like 1

Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I've missed your videos so much. I've had to resort to watching UFO conspiracy theory documentaries as my Wurm "side dish" since you guys weren't around. *sniffles* Can't wait to see what you're up to!

• Like 2

Hey all! We have created a new introduction video for our Youtube channel and thought we would share it.

Our first episode will be released in 1 week on Wednesday June 14. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Hey all! We have created a new introduction video for our Youtube channel and thought we would share it.

Our first episode will be released in 1 week on Wednesday June 14. 

What a great intro video! I love the structure and concept of it. Not only does it open the viewers eyes to all the possibilities of the game, but the way your guy's history of playing conveys that the game must have something very special about it for you to have been making wurm videos for so long.

One itsy bitsy complaint: the music is too loud and your voices too quiet. 

• Like 2

Great introduction video guys, a trip down memory lane in 3 minutes ! :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

• Like 2

On 03/06/2017 at 0:36 AM, McGarnicle said:

Coming June 14

Going to be a long week in wurm waiting....

• Like 2

Whew, a new chance to try and catch the stream live, always failed in the past as its middle of the night for me and you never know when exactly. ^^;

Love you guys, awesome! I'm really excited to watch what you will do this time.

Not to mention its pretty relaxing to watch your videos while I do my own wurming. :)

• Like 2