Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

[Fixed] Stuck In Stone Bridge

When disembarking from a wagon as passenger, I got stuck in the completed abutment of a flat stone bridge repeatedly. I could re-embark the wagon but I couldn't move until someone moved the wagon off the bridge. Recreated this issue afterwards to check whether it was an ongoing thing - it is. No matter how the wagon is on the bridge, if you disembark as passenger you get stuck and can't move.

EDIT: /stuck gives this result [21:50:50] You need to be firmly on the ground.

• Like 1

Can confirm this happened to me in the past, just didn't think much of it at the time.  Good on you thinking to post here lol.

did this a few hrs ago as a commander on a wooden bridge. can re-embark as commander and drive off.

Yea had this problem a few days ago and posted it under the embarking bug thread.

Posted May 28 · Report post

I noticed today if you disembark a large cart on a bridge you are unable to move around, can look, right click and manage inventory no problems.

Embarking the large cart allows movement again.

Also happens while under the bridge as well. Disembarked on a cart while commander. Had to re-embark in order to move.

On 2017-6-2 at 4:48 PM, Yldrania said:

I got stuck in the completed abutment of a flat stone bridge repeatedly

same issue 

Indeed. This is happening with other bridge types as well. Would be nice to get some staff feedback on this :D 

Going to push this again - happened with a marble bridge now. 

Edited by Yldrania