2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Community Content
with the suggestion of adding a specific sub-forum for videos, this would be a great opportunity for posting video tutorials, showcases, and plenty more! Would you like to see that done? let us know here!

+1

Mirror, sweet mirror, yet another week passed.

How long will it be till I hold you at last?

Mirror, dear mirror, I long for you so!

When will I hold you, I need to know!

Mirror, my mirror, your golden shine,

Please, Retro, tell me when it will be mine!

• Like 4

great news and amazing work devs. looking forward to crafting a underground paradise in the near future :) 

Congrats guys and gals on Linton.  Looks beautiful.

Bugfix: Camera freezing issues (commonly known as the embark bug) when embarking a vehicle or mount after reconnecting have been addressed.

Does this mean no more embark bug on boats too?  Is this for reals?  Congrats to Keenan and team for finding at last.

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Community Content
This weeks content is more of a question, with the suggestion of adding a specific sub-forum for videos, this would be a great opportunity for posting video tutorials, showcases, and plenty more! Would you like to see that done? let us know here!

Would I? WOULD I? Hell yeah! Yeah otherwise it feels too much like you're pushing your video onto others if you have to make a separate post about it. Especially since some people in the forums tend to make some snarky comment when someone shares a video. As if they've come to promote themselves. It's never happened to me, but I've seen it happen to others. :(

If there was a thread like the screenshots one, then people would feel much more comfortable and "allowed" to share.

• Like 4

2D or not 2D?  I sometimes wonder if real life is just 2D, but the gods just fool us into thinking it is 3D?

So Linton looks fantastic!  Really well done!

Bridges in mines is the crown jewel for cave dwellers.  The things people will create will be phenomenal.  We probably need the video forum, so we can all show off our projects when done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

What's that sound? Bridges underground!

Thought the new bridge types was all the coming things for bridges? Guess again!

Since bridges first came to Wurm, many have asked about the possibility of underground bridges, and with the coming update, this will be a reality!

Thank you sooo much for this, with this update, I'll be coming back to Wurm Online again :)

Will be starting a new underground village with this too :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fablecrafter said:

Thank you sooo much for this, with this update, I'll be coming back to Wurm Online again :)

Will be starting a new underground village with this too :)

come back now and start prepping!  I'm very lucky that I haven't fully designed my new mines - get to redesign it all now with the bridges on the way.

aye my Pristine cave town waits for the bridges now...

The way I see it, underground bridges provide alot of the benefits of true 3D mines.  Got a dropshaft problem?  That's no problem, that's an awesome chasm crying out to be bridged!

Now please we need wizard hats and robes so we can stand on our bridges and shout at champion lava fiends "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eyesgood said:

Is this, along with tile edges inside mines, the beginnings of a true 3d world?  When will be able to spiral downward???

I have been spiraling downward for a long time now.

Just saying

6 hours ago, punishlife said:

ᴾᵃᵈʳᵉ

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eyesgood said:

Is this, along with tile edges inside mines, the beginnings of a true 3d world?  When will be able to spiral downward???

Just wait till next year when we introduce 4D bridges!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Budda said:

Bridges on top of bridges on top of bridges?

woot

14 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Bridges on top of bridges on top of bridges?

woot

Nah, bridges that travel through time. We'll just make each part decay as a different rate.

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, Budda said:

Scratch 'n' sniff bridges? Awesome!

8 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Community Content
This weeks content is more of a question, with the suggestion of adding a specific sub-forum for videos, this would be a great opportunity for posting video tutorials, showcases, and plenty more! Would you like to see that done? let us know here!

+1.   :)

2 hours ago, Lordterrabyte said:

bridges in mines..............drop the mic!!

1q7xaj.jpg

8 hours ago, Budda said:

Nah, bridges that travel through time. We'll just make each part decay as a different rate.

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

=Ayes=

• Like 2