Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

[Resolved] Premium paid today, but not reflected in account

One of my accounts that I just paid today is still not premium.  I did it through the store and paypal has been charged.  I'm going to attempt paying more with silver so I can play, because I've not heard back from GMs yet. Ticket 131882

[22:04:21] You now have premier playing time until 30 Jun 2017 05:04:22 GMT.

from paying with silver, so I'm still missing the 2 months I bought through the shop & paypal.

• Like 1

I think the right thing to do is send a mail to Codeclub.

Not sure about the mailadress

Edited by Cecci

Can take up to 24hrs, never taken that long for me tho.

Also here for info on what to do and the email you need to use: ;)

There was a DNS issue at that time, which was affecting transactions as well. Should be fixed now.

I'm experiencing the same thing. I paid for premium through paypal a couple days ago for my main character and it has not updated to be premium. I did add premium time to one of my priests this morning shortly after the DNS issues were resolved and it seemed to go through okay after some slight delay but my main character still doesn't have the premium time. I'm just going to wait it out and see if it updates soon.

1 hour ago, Balack said:

I'm experiencing the same thing. I paid for premium through paypal a couple days ago for my main character and it has not updated to be premium. I did add premium time to one of my priests this morning shortly after the DNS issues were resolved and it seemed to go through okay after some slight delay but my main character still doesn't have the premium time. I'm just going to wait it out and see if it updates soon.

New payments should go through fine. Paypal payments that occurred during the DNS issues may still take a little more time as the algorithm they use to retry notifications reportedly backs off an additional period of time after each failed attempt. Paypal also reported an issue with delayed notifications on their side from May 31, 2017 06:58 PM EST to May 31, 2017 09:48 PM EST, and though the impact of that is difficult to quantify it may have delayed some payments further.

[08:49:54] You have premium time until 29 Aug 2017 05:04:22 GMT

All better now.  THank you!