Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

So while Wurm is down...

.... what are you doing meanwhile? 

I happened to get myself sick at the same night Wurm went down. Been in fever the whole day so been sleeping almost whole day. :D Well spent time. Fortunately, not too annoyed yet for the current Wurm situation, since I have slept the most time over.

How about you folks, what has happened when you are forced to break your Wurm routines?

Edited by Kadmint

Sit patiently waiting for call's waiting not so patiently for Wurm to get back up for something to do in between call's...

You could still log and play if you want.. fix above

1 minute ago, Finnn said:

You could still log and play if you want.. fix above

Yea... and nope. :D Would require such patience and focus and skills which I don't have.

The fix does not work for everyone anyway I put in the line on my host file and saved it and it still crashed. I am not going to mess with anything else and just wait I guess. I do hope they get it fixed soon or it will be a day lost on my faith and enchanted grass project. :( 

• Like 1

Should keep a few humans busy too... try this:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

Should keep a few humans busy too... try this:

YESSS! 

After watching awhile I started to think that my brain currently functions in similar way as the husky goes round and around. :D

Here is something for everyone to do for a few hours :)

• Like 1

There is always enough to do ... never enough time. If one game goes down, next! ;-)

Actually, going to work a bit. Designing new stuff in Blender.

Edited by Smilingcat
  • Like 1

we better getting 10h Sb from this :S

• Like 3

hope my aqlt and main toon is not dead, maybe start looking for another game oh yea forget about the task I was doing hope my farm is still there

Since I spend the majority of my "Wurm" time on a few of the Wurm Unlimited servers there is plenty to do there. Even if one of those closes up there are others to choose from. A few days loss of Wurm Online time then becomes of little matter, unless you are stuck within the old way of playing. Poor Wurmanites so resistant to the new world of "Wurm".

=Ayes=

43 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

we better getting 10h Sb from this :S

not like 90% aren't playing atm as usual anyway...:lol:

Gift for these who haven't played last 48 hours +1:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Since I spend the majority of my "Wurm" time on a few of the Wurm Unlimited servers there is plenty to do there. Even if one of those closes up there are others to choose from. A few days loss of Wurm Online time then becomes of little matter, unless you are stuck within the old way of playing. Poor Wurmanites so resistant to the new world of "Wurm".

=Ayes=

When everything is simple and easy the game isn't fun long term. I would say the people who are playing WU, will play for awhile but not long term. Don't forget also the risk of losing work when ultimately they close that server. Or paying a random server operator for trader items that cost more than WO! That guy is just in it for the money btw so it doesn't seem fun to me. Give me vanilla Wurm you keep your tasteless chocolate.

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

=Ayes=

Cannot agree, since I don't consider WO as a "old way of playing". Many permanent servers with years and years effort put in and local history keep people wanting to come back every single day, or at least I want to. :) I find absolutely no fun when skilling (speeded up or without) on random server with no effort put in nor history of the server to get familiar with, which allows you to have mods etc. Not that kind of vanilla-feeling or stability I would want for a Wurm kind of a game.

• Like 1

I'm at work. Please come back up in 2-3 hours, Wurm. I need you. :D

• Like 1

Was playing WO while it was down but really wasn't.  That post on dns resolving was spot on.

• Like 1