Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

[FIXED] Sandwich bug?

Spoiler

I was guided by Lore to add two slices of bread, malt vinegar, chopped cucumber, and butter to the plate. After I add these I get the message 'You think this may well work'. Though I'm getting the option to create a 'cucumber sandwich' in the right click menu, it does not actually happen. I've tried activating knife, fork, spoon, hand, random tools. Nothing can make this sandwich happen! Bug or user error? Am I missing something in sandwich creation? 

If its just a normal sandwich, as shown in the cooking recipe we all have, it should work when you activate your hand and use it on the wood plate, as long as when you examine it and the lore shows it should work, if not then it is possibly a bug. (though this is the first time i've heard of vinegar being used on a sandwich)

try taking out the vinegar and see if you can cook it then. the vinegar seems to be the problem as it seems to be a normal "sandwich" with the cucumber determining its type. however the recipe doesnt list vinegar.

the only sandwich-subtype that lists vinegar i can find requires neither the butter nor the cucumber and only 1 slice of bread, however i can not speak for certain for the named recipes. however the name doesnt seem to indicate a named recipe here.

Vinegar is used in one other sandwich (that I know of), but that's a different sandwich/different vinegar. 

This sandwich does not work when I take the vinegar out though. [09:22:51] Have you tried a malt vinegar (10% of solids)? Mystery sammich.

having the same problem with cheese and tomato sandwich - lore says "You think this may well work", the create cheese and tomato sandwich is in the menu, but nothing happens when it is clicked on....

Noted and bug added to the list.  Thanks for the reports.

• Like 1

I just tried the cheese and tomato sandwich and had the same result as Wulfmaer.

Found the reason for this, fixed next update.

• Like 1