Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

The Wonders of Exodus!

Hey everyone on Exodus! Within the next couple of weeks I'm planning on embarking on a journey across and around Exodus on a giant tourist trip. I'm going to be taking lots of screenshots and most likely filming my adventure. However not being a resident of Exodus I'd love to know what are some of the "wonders" of the server?

If you had to pick 10 most beautiful, epic, awesome, important or amazing places on Exodus what places would make your list?

Finished or near finished impressive deeds, awesome looking canals or boat tunnels, really cool bridges... could just be a really pretty part of the map.

Along with suggestions please please give me map co-ords because otherwise I'll never find places and I want to try to plan out a rough route to see as much as possible - thanks!

I would say get in touch with JakeRivers and Nadroj - Jakes mine is amazing, also I believe Nadroj has a big project going there including canals around his deed.

• Like 3

The Great LAG fest of TOC is a must see.

Contact myself for a tour, most of the deed is closed to the public.

Nad's carved out mountain is worthwhile seeing as well.

• Like 3

There is a giant field at the Badlands in the southeast, that someone maintains it I consider a wonder on its own.

• Like 2

I'll be in touch then jake, thankyou :)

Will be 1-2 weeks before I step foot over on Exodus for this trip yet though. Just threw this post up to get some ideas and plans :D

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/

Stonewall(Andromas) of course! Black Pearl (poke Brocules for the tour. he has Shire there as well), Boppingtonville, the Sandhill lagfest(Pepejot&Tris), the Zoo of Jolly Porkies (Dameblanche), the Great Green Colossus (between Toc Storage Depot and Hufflepuff on the map), Centrum Universi(Cyborg), Shadow's Blessing(Belfesar), islands and peninsulas of Lake Serpentine...

upd.:

The crater of Mt Tundra and the tunnel under it

Picturesque waterways from i25 to i17 (south of Iron Mountain) and that narrow canal from Lake Thornfield south through a cute little pond and under the famous rope bridge

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 1

Should have seen Olive Lake Resort in its prime.

Likewise, the Magnus deeds in the North east, contact Nesgamepro. 

Edited by Uisge_Beatha

I'll admit i'm not terribly familiar with a lot of Exodus since i moved here last year because i'm always working on my place lol. So i can't offer up much besides my own project which all are welcome to visit and take a look around. I've been updating people on my progress with screenshots etc here 

I've got a zoo as well! I have more animals than Dameblanche, though my deed isn't set out as nicely as hers...

Thanks guys this is all great stuff, had a couple of PM's too with people giving me some more ideas and destinations to look at. I've been following your thread Nadroj so I'll be coming to snoop around Magranon's Rest too :P

Just need to find a day or two where I have the time and energy to explore (and a horse!)

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 0:19 AM, JakeRivers said:

The Great LAG fest of TOC is a must see.

The LAG is real.  There should be system requirements posted just outside of local as a warning.  I would be willing to bet that even higher end systems experience a stutter as they enter local.

:huh:wut o.0

no.. I'm a everyday pleb

---edit

btw keep up the great work;)

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1

Nah it's just a joke, Retro calls me a man after he got my gender wrong in the Dev blog lol :P

And thanks!

Marganon's Rest will blow your mind. Nadroj's autism is real. The level of ridiculousness he has put on his deed suprasses science.

• Like 2

So today I crash landed in my sailboat at Jake's deed and he was kind enough to lend me a horse and let me into his alliance/village while I do my tour. So far I've been around the North and Centre of the map - slowly working my way down. My mind is absolutely blown by what I've seen so far. Incredible stuff.

There's a canal that leads from E15 (near my old deed) to I15 (where you can see Dames zoo)

Yeah going through that canal now and already checked out that zoo :D

Who own Sandhill??!!! That place is INSANE!

Here you go everyone the finished video! Hope you all enjoy and thanks again Jakerivers for letting me borrow and horse and letting me in your alliance so I could look around some of the deeds <3

• Like 14

nice video.

im clearly biased but in my opinion Exodus is the best server.

Chaos is the most beautifully made map ever, but overall Exodus

wins on points.

• Like 1

I have to admit I love Deliverance to bits, I've made it my home. But the outstanding level some of these deeds have reached just knocks everything Deli has way out of the park. There was four stand out places for me that made my jaw literally drop and that was TOC, Magranon's Rest, Sandhill and Strongwall. These are four MUST SEE deeds.

• Like 2