Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 25/MAY/17

Recommended Posts

  • Bugfix:  Wood clad reinforced walls can now be removed with a crowbar.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed an issue where one woodscrap would seal unfermented liquids in multiple barrels, resulting in one properly fermenting barrel and multiple bugged barrels.
  • Bugfix:  Strongwall/collapse on the new prepared reinforced pavements should no longer cause floor distortion.
  • Bugfix:  Reduced decay runes will now work properly on oaken items.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed blueberry season calculation error and moved harvest season to Fire Starfall Week 2
  • Bugfix:  You should now see the correct vein type when you uncover one inside a mine.
  • Bugfix: You can no longer add a second rune to items with a Jackal seryll rune.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed an issue with the fatigue timer resetting when it shouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unexpected crash while playing The error was: <null>

 

*cough* nothing to see here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried with the latest version off the wurmpedia just incase, still crashed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix:  Fixed an issue with the fatigue timer resetting when it shouldn't.

 

@Arium

 

I presume this is your find.  Nice work.  And nice work to Devs addressing it quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet this should go into own thread under Bugs, but this happens on startup:
 

====== CLIENT CRASH ======
Unexpected crash while playing
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
	at class.bQecKPCrYb.XwhlvVTrl(SourceFile:2586)
	at class.bQecKPCrYb.FZOk5L6Gfy(SourceFile:1422)
	at class.qM27TpeNdB.XwhlvVTrl(SourceFile:615)
	at class.bQecKPCrYb.FZOk5L6Gfy(SourceFile:257)
	at com.wurmonline.client.BILF1iey6X.yuix3IabUz(SourceFile:18409)
	at com.wurmonline.client.BILF1iey6X.run(SourceFile:36671)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

:-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Odynn said:

Unexpected crash while playing The error was: <null>

 

*cough* nothing to see here

Same, interestingly it does it for both the normal and unstable clients.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant log in either :(

tried both Maiya with regular settings and my alt that have the lowest setting 

alt reach ingame for a sec then got same craschnote 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The crashing issue has been reported and the devs are aware.  Please stay tuned for a resolution.

 

Edit:  The issue has been fixed for both stable and unstable clients.

Edited by Alectrys
Issue fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get both 'error was null' error message and the last one was 'Java heap space' error - sort of glad Im not the only one, now there's a better chance of getting it fixed ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umph. I was afraid I broke something again. Staying put :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got on irc i guess no one uses that anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stable seems to work now, addicts. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still instant crash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, permo said:

still instant crash

 

Both clients were updated and solved the crash issue.  If you are still crashing, verify that your clients are up to date:  Stable 3.99.42 and Unstable 4.00-4ae01eb.

 

If both clients are updated, please open a bug in the client bug forum with a copy of your console log.  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/27-client-bugs/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2017 at 6:54 AM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix:  Fixed an issue where one woodscrap would seal unfermented liquids in multiple barrels, resulting in one properly fermenting barrel and multiple bugged barrels.

 

Are there any plans to make the bugged barrels actually finish fermenting? Or are we stuck with these forever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, bp1986 said:

 

Are there any plans to make the bugged barrels actually finish fermenting? Or are we stuck with these forever?

 

We just deleted ours and remade correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2017 at 2:32 PM, Alectrys said:

 

Both clients were updated and solved the crash issue.  If you are still crashing, verify that your clients are up to date:  Stable 3.99.42 and Unstable 4.00-4ae01eb.

 

If both clients are updated, please open a bug in the client bug forum with a copy of your console log.  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/27-client-bugs/

Wurm is crashing for me. You said "Verifying clients are up to date" how do I do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jasminth said:

Wurm is crashing for me. You said "Verifying clients are up to date" how do I do that?

 

Jasminth, the issue you quoted me on was a previous issue which was resolved with client updates (the server got updated but the clients lagged behind).  In this case, if you are crashing, it is due to the DNS issue which is affecting everyone. 

 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/announcement/32-dns-connectivity-issues/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this