Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Severe Bruise when logging in from Canopy Bed

341b50f6268737f60722ed2b87dd13a1.png

I just logged in and my character has this bruise. I logged off at full health with no wounds, then logged in with a massive wound which apparently I obtained while logged off. Did I just fell off the bed?

Character name: Bloodtooth

Server: Chaos

Deed: Sheer Pandemonium

Building: Toothblood

Bed Type: Oakwood Canopy Bed

Building Lock status: locked (Verified).

Deed Villager Status: Yes

Templars on Deed: Yes.

Logged off in Bed. Woke up all messed up. What gives? Am I going to die while logged off?

Edited by Angelklaine

Spoiler

use cotton to bandage, go strip and fight a rooster or anything ~harmless~(unequip weapon, aosp gear.. no needed..).. once the other creature hits you at the same spot/wound/.. bandage again, repeat.. until healed;

or... call nearest priest for a heal

roger, if anyone's able delete this, it's late here.. landed here from unread content.. never checked the section

Edited by Finnn

9 minutes ago, Finnn said:

use cotton to bandage, go strip and fight a rooster or anything ~harmless~(unequip weapon, aosp gear.. no needed..).. once the other creature hits you at the same spot/wound/.. bandage again, repeat.. until healed;

or... call nearest priest for a heal

This isn't about how to heal it, or what to do, this is a bug report, so please add only things related to the bug, if possible.

On the same note, I logged in a toon early this morning, was logged out in his bed (canopy one), first floor of his (locked) house, on deed; when I logged it in, was on ground floor, in house, with a massive (around 70 damage) wound (bruise) on his head.

Is the building high from ground level? Anyways odd regardless I guess the code that put you on the first level when you login isn't working.

It usually drops ~10 to 15~ or below that.. when you drop from 2nd or 10th floor, there's more than just the fall.

Plus... it usually never damages you...

it's an old bug to log you on 1st floor when you've been some where higher in a building.

Shame on OP for not labeling this as "Bed bugs."

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Niki said:

Is the building high from ground level? Anyways odd regardless I guess the code that put you on the first level when you login isn't working.

Bed is on the 3rd floor of the building. First floor is grass for the horses, 2nd is living area, 3rd is where the beds are.

54 minutes ago, Samusen said:

Shame on OP for not labeling this as "Bed bugs."

Lol! Fixing that now!

On another note, I just spoke with a kingdom mate, and she confirmed the same thing happened to her, on a Canopy bed. she woke up with about 80% damage. Apparently its related to Canopy beds. Hopefully that helps narrow it down.

• Like 1

I'm not able to reproduce this at all.  If you can reproduce this all the time, please let me know.

Also please note if you happened to have been on a bridge or embarked on something which was not on ground level or anything odd that would have the game think you were on the ground floor instead of an upper floor before you logged out.

I'm almost dying every time I disembark a boat today.  I wonder if there is something related.  I've posted a forum thread here:

Every time I get off boat I'm above it and I start taking huge hits of health damage.

Edited by nicedreams

On 5/26/2017 at 10:15 AM, Alectrys said:

I'm not able to reproduce this at all.  If you can reproduce this all the time, please let me know.

Also please note if you happened to have been on a bridge or embarked on something which was not on ground level or anything odd that would have the game think you were on the ground floor instead of an upper floor before you logged out.

Already did say I was inside a house sleeping on a canopy bed.

It hasnt happened again yet. I will test it some and if I get another beating I will report here.

How is the lag at Sheer?

That could be a factor as well, arium just died at toc while sitting on a throne on the first level of his cave dwelling house. Something about being out of sync then disconnect, on reconnect dead. So is possible throne has same problem as canopy bed, not many log out while sitting on a royal throne though so may be something not noticed before.

There is a bit of lag but not too much where I am. Its why I choose it. My thought is exactly that: seems like a sync problem. I will test it some when I go back.