Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Wide Oriel and Where's the Ivy?

The new wall styles are absolutely lovely, but they are lacking in only one piece: The Wide Oriel

The stone brick (with the wood trim) has a lovely oriel with ivy growing on it that has very nice details and adds a bit more color and interest.  Is this something that could be added to our bag of tricks for those of us who really love making their deeds as pretty as possible?  I feel it would really complement the pottery brick, sandstone, and other new styles so well!

Speaking of the new walls, hey, why no ivy accent?  The new walls are a little flat in comparison without that little detail.  Perhaps some pruning shears (similar to the pliers) to add or remove ivy detail? I recognize some people aren't as fond of it as others may be.

Oriels_zpsgqhpzxag.png

Brickwalls_zpsvfta6mxw.png

• Like 3

+1 Foliage makes a huge difference when decorating a place. I want my place pretty too!!

+1

Though I would like to add that with an ivy wall, make the requirement to use 1-2 ivy seedlings.

• Like 1

+1, this lack has seriously hampered my desire to change the stone style of our upcoming Manor. Please fix this soon...

I like the ivy but why could it not be an add-on, give us something to use all those ivy seedlings laying around in bsb's to apply ivy to any wall type.

• Like 2