Sign in to follow this  
XxXForgottenXxX

Heyo! Need an Update

What's up! Im a long time wurm player who joined close to 3 years ago, and played it very often! But sadly, my computer broken around 9 months ago and i just haven't had the cash to get a new one. But i would like to know all the updates and the events that have happened since then so i can be up to date once i join back!

Edited by XxXForgottenXxX
Phones weird errors and fat fingers

Get back to playing.. you'll catch up...

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

Get back to playing.. you'll catch up...

Well i will be in a month! I still lack a laptop but will be getting one.

There's cooking.. and alcohol.. if you're into that, rest is new walls, paving and such, and few other minor changes that wont affect you much, unless you're a priest.. favor food there have changed 'a bit'.

Probably best to mention what you were usually doing.. things that you might be interested to catch up on.. 

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

There's cooking.. and alcohol.. if you're into that, rest is new walls, paving and such, and few other minor changes that wont affect you much, unless you're a priest.. favor food there have changed 'a bit'.

Probably best to mention what you were usually doing.. things that you might be interested to catch up on.. 

I did just about every labor job, mined, farmed and did carpentry. Thanks for Answering me!

if youre into farming and nature in general there are a lot of new aspects to it since the cooking update. plantable herbs/spices, new crops, new bushes, new harvestable bushes, trelisses that can be harvested etc.

but id agree, its best to check it out yourself, theres been a lot of little changes that people might miss when trying to compile an exhaustive list.

Every few weeks there seems to be something new now. If you haven't played for a number of months, you may have missed the cooking update. It was a massive update, with tons of new cooking and non-cooking relating objects, many recipes, new foods, even stuff like bee keeping, wax sealing and such. There are also glyphs you can make now, which slightly affect equipment. We have herb farming now, various new racks for crates, herb gardens, alchemy benches, etc. The underground has received some updates... you can not only make buildings underground now but also decorate the caves and reinforce in various new ways. And - as mentioned above - we have new walls and building materials, as well as new paving materials. We also have a few new bushes for more variety. And last week we got the almanac. All that just off the top of my head, so dive right in and explore. If you liked Wum before, you'll love it even more now.

• Like 2

They are pumping out good updates really quick since Rolf stepped back and Budda "kinda" took over it seems.

Epic is still very empty and not popular tho which makes me sad daily :(

7 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Epic is still very empty and not popular tho which makes me sad daily :(

Didn't you guys/girls recently get ~10 people to play there?:huh:

7 hours ago, Finnn said:

Didn't you guys/girls recently get ~10 people to play there?:huh:

Back in the days Serenity had the playerbase of Indy, i am not happy with a playerbase of 30ish lol

• Like 1