Sign in to follow this  
Bramson

[SOLD] Nahjo Battery [Strongwall Alt] - helmbow

Looking to part with a Nahjo Battery/Strongwall alt. (relisted as buyer backed out)

Character will be in a rowboat located around B14 Xanadu (near north border so u can island jump anywhere).

[10:30:45] You have not paid for premium time.

Current Skilldump: 

f1f13311c8.png

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Helmbow

Can do:

*STRONGWALL* (70faith) - use to strongwall reinforced tiles, or to replace rock in mines.

Pray and receive all sorts of gems. (must pray yourself)

Affinity: e29a77a1df.png

Nahjo Strongwall:

Can sac unchopped garlic Q94 13 pieces gives 70 faith. *best method of faith. (who likes to chop veggies?)

Comes with: (basic gear to get you to your destination)

23c2fe18e6.png

1x Rowing boat
6115bc134b.png

Looking for: 30s

PM ingame/forum or reply here for serious buyers only. ( OR on Discord , im usually hanging out in the Wurm Online Channel )

Edited by Bramson

hello i am interested in that purchase, also i noticed the chaneling is low, what are the success chances to cast Strongwall/bless/enchant please

strongwall is always successful. enchants will fail without channeling. I think bless is like strongwall, but not positive.

• Like 1

Bless will fail but its low difficulty, so it will succeed after a couple of casts with no channeling, so not an issue. You can also cast Genesis with it, which he failed to mention, although I cant remember how hard it was to cast. There is also courier. You wont get any prize winning cast, but you will land a 15 cast on it after a couple tries with no channeling, which is a godsent when you want to recieve mails and dont care about send speed.

Nahjo is very useful as a battery, and channeling is super easy to grind, so I would say its a good purchase, if you are getting a starter priest.

• Like 3