Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

non premium bless

this is cheeky.
I recently learnt that if you can enchant grass, even tho it requires 30 meditation, you can do it when non premium.

Bless requires 30 faith and costs 10 favor
Priesthood requires premium.
favor is capped to 20 when non premium. Faith is unaffected but can not rise above 20. (it gets frozen when sub ends)

The fact that you can't be a priest if you don't pay, would suggest that there's no room for compromise.
But i wanted to ask, is there a chance of change?

I barely have enough energy to make this post because there's no right to it, it's a cheeky curiosity that barely qualifies as a suggestion.
I know little about priesthood, the only reason i have one is because i wanted to bless lamps. 
So if i've missed any points or spoken incorrectly, feel free to shoot this suggestion down. 
it'd just be nice and would benefit the server. 

edit - A solution might be to introduce a wand that casts bless, a wand that has to be made by a high channeling priest. 
just a thought

Edited by Steveleeb

It only requires 30 meditation to get the path level, i don't think it takes you down to path lvl 6 if you don't repremium/ die enough to get meditation under 30, so you should be able to use any meditation abilities, except for refreshing other players with PoL4. Non-premium can get faith up to 30, they just can't priest until prem'd.

A single priest can bless hundreds of lamps in a day and you can make a new acc, get 30 faith then prem and sell the referral and take the 2 silver first prem bonus and get a 30 faith priest for a month for 1-2 silver so any item that casts bless would have to be insanely easy to make (like casting bless on a shaft or something) to compete with that.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

I'd not use an item... but such could possibly brighten noob or f2p faces for some coins or as a gift to let them make "wonder-lamps".. or alchemy work on tiles...

Other than that.. as long you're a premium and have 30 faith, you could always travel to nearest priest of same deity that you follow and ask to be turned into a priest... priest gets a tick for that convert.. and you get to be a priest for a few minutes/hours/days... and bless all the lamps that you could see on your screen, or do some alchemy work.... ez pz

25 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

A single priest can bless hundreds of lamps in a day and you can make a new acc, get 30 faith then prem and sell the referral and take the 2 silver first prem bonus and get a 30 faith priest for a month for 1-2 silver so any item that casts bless would have to be insanely easy to make (like casting bless on a shaft or something) to compete with that.

it took me 2 weeks to bless wolfs den canal.
a single priest with high channelling and high favour might be able to do hundreds a day but this is not, the norm 

1 minute ago, Steveleeb said:

it took me 2 weeks to bless wolfs den canal.
a single priest with high channelling and high favour might be able to do hundreds a day but this is not, the norm 

Channeling doesn't really mean much for it when it's 10 diff. 30 faith gets 10 favor in 1.5-2m so that's 25-30 lamps an hour or so depending on how many fails for a priest around starting channeling. Bless is pretty good for grinding channeling for everyone that doesn't have light token anyway.

-1 to non-priest magic

+1 to wands or scrolls for utility spells...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

-1 to non-priest magic

+1 to wands or scrolls for utility spells...

Casted on rift resources to be priest runes:ph34r: