Sign in to follow this  
phennexion

[FIXED] Cannot Mine on Deed

Hello,

We cannot Mine on Deed at the moment, owner of the deed can not remove mine reinforcements. Members cannot mine. Deed owner can mine. We'd like to be able to mine ASAP, please fix. 

I'm posting for village leader Nacciwa. He couldnt get onto the forums.

He tried resetting the roles, redone all the permissions. Asked in CA Help and files a support ticket.

Deed is called Whispering Mountain and Whispering Mountain Port

Thank you.

What do you mean mine reinforcements? Floors cannot be removed and is a known bug, but is this removing reinforced walls?

reinforced mine floors. I was removing them yesterday to level floor. Also today my citizens and allies can no longer mine in deed mines. Which they mined in last night.

Edited by Nacciwa

one moment will try to remove reinforcement from a wall section.

can remove from walls. but mine reinforcements are least of proplems citizens can no longer mine nor can allies. Only deed owner. have reset rolls and redid them all still nothing. But yesterday i could remove floor mine supports from my floors. Today i can not.

Thanks for confirming, it's a known bug that one, will add the info

i just really want my people to be able to mine. Most have limited play time and now mine work is at a stand still they can not mine ore or stone

Edited by Nacciwa

Confirmed on Epic, allies and villagers can't mine veins either. I cannot mine_forward an iron vein, but i can mine up/down.

I just did some testing and it appears that you can mine up or mine down.  Also, if you wish to allow this - clicking on add/remove reinforcements allows for mining forward.

So until a fix comes, you can either have your people mine up or give them permission to add/remove reinforcements.