Sign in to follow this  
Malena

Set permissions to a specific TILE (inside of deeded area)

Someone on my post pointed me to this idea and I think both ideas could be mashed in one concept. It may be an easier interface than what I was visualizing. The motivation for me posting such an idea was both to relieve the micromanaging concept of the current deed system and "break the ice", as it were, for people trying to become part of a community. I really hope that we can eventually have a combined option of both ideas!

EDIT: +1

Edited by Enigma_Prime
  • Like 1

One of the biggest reason why i won't take in villagers is because permissions are almost an All or Nothing deal, or I pen them in, cutting them off from the rest of the deed.  Would be nice if i could set aside an area within my deed for a specific  person and not have to cut their access to the rest of the deed.

+1

• Like 1

+1, we totally need code that makes it less risky to have villagers.

Guys I was talking to some of the folks on the wurm unlimited side who can code mods, and they were saying that this is pretty much an impossible thing to do, and even if it could be done, it would pose a high risk to mess up a lot of things in the game. So I think we'll just need to give up on this dream. *sniff*