Sign in to follow this  
LyrusLLupo

Returning after two years, need a new home!

Hello, been about two years since I last played the game. I thought I would quit since my new job doesn't allow me much time to play, but it seems one never truly quits wurm. Got the craving bad one day and had to come back! I'm only available on the weekends but sometimes I might vanish for one to two weeks at a time due to my job. I'm looking for a village that is acceptable towards players that go inactive periodically. When online, I'll do my best to help with ongoing projects. During free time I'll most likely be working on either leather tailoring or some form of smithing. (I like making horseshoes and lamps in bulk, :P) Feel free to message here or pm me in game if you think I'd be a good addition do your village. I'm home as writing this, and I'm expecting to be home this weekend but the next to days I'll be at work.

• Like 1

come and visit glasshollow ... you can do it also via /suicide in chat,...   and if oyu like place we can found you spot... drop tent somewhere and pm me as paulofdune or try rockybaloba   or meldichoir     even Ravenlure can take you in village... 

Hey, check us out here, some pictures and a bit about us. Plenty of space for aspiring and master tailors and smiths.

Thank you for swift reply! I have decided to apply for Black Forest Nemeton since it is only about an hour or two by ship from me. Thank you!

• Like 1