Sign in to follow this  
MacOofer

[Bought can be closed] WTB 10 x Corbita

I'm looking to buy 10 corbita's. delivered to 8/9G Xanadu

Ql and woodtype are irrelevant.

Drop a message here or pm me on forum or ingame on Macoofer with the best offer you got :) 

Edited by MacOofer

Im not a ship builder. but why do you need 10 corbitas?

4 minutes ago, Yesirn said:

Im not a ship builder. but why do you need 10 corbitas?

thank you

EDIT:

1p4uyq.jpg

Edited by Matholameu
  • Like 4

Do you need them instantly or is gradual delivery acceptable? I have a ship builder but no stock of corbitas, so if gradual delivery is fine and you'd be okay with me making them particularly for this purpose, I can throw them together for you and bring them by.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yldrania said:

Do you need them instantly or is gradual delivery acceptable? I have a ship builder but no stock of corbitas, so if gradual delivery is fine and you'd be okay with me making them particularly for this purpose, I can throw them together for you and bring them by.

Can be delivered over time, I'm using them as storage to solve my endless crate search on the deed :)

• Like 1

On 16. 5. 2017 at 6:05 PM, MacOofer said:

I'm using them as storage to solve my endless crate search on the deed :)

pity, we still do not have some "crate storage unit" and we are forced to looking for such solutions ^

I have a caravel pushed into the wall in my mine plus a few corbitas floating on the waters serving as a crate storage. A silly way but crates would collapse on my head otherwise.

I just made a storage building on my deed and unload them all there :P

Thats the point of using the ships for crates :)  once you have 500+ crates in a building it takes oceans of time to count how many of which mats you have.

The 2nd advantage you have using boats is instant loading of orders by simply dragging and dropping say 40 crates of dirt from the storage ship into the transportship ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MacOofer said:

Thats the point of using the ships for crates :)  once you have 500+ crates in a building it takes oceans of time to count how many of which mats you have.

The 2nd advantage you have using boats is instant loading of orders by simply dragging and dropping say 40 crates of dirt from the storage ship into the transportship ;)

Very nice idea! I did not think of this at all.