Sign in to follow this  
kazthegreat

Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker (Affinity Meals)

Can't access it right now. Also wasn't able to log in yesterday. Also getting password reset link took like 20 hours.

Hopefully all is good.

Thanks for a great tool.

Edited by nekoexmachina

Yes atm my host is having some issues says it shall be resolved here shortly =(

43 minutes ago, kazthegreat said:

W.U.R.M Generators are currently in beta and available for testing before they hit live site..  http://wurmcoders.com

Really interesting. I love the estimated weight & adding what you dont have

Could you specify if you add a meat or veggie sausage ? Or do they all count as 1 

Same for cheese - is type not mattering for no dups ? if it doesnt matter, then it would be nice to add all variety 

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Currently this one does not allow dupes due to it killing affinity timer.

Trying it out now.

My Bear Meat and Corn = 37

Round 1, meal - ended up with too many ingredients, couldn't fit them into the frying pan.  Doh!  

Round 2, meal - Looking for HFC, but got Baking.  Probably b/c used by rare oven instead of regular one.  Unfortunately, I closed the recipe so cannot try again.

Round 3, meal - Cannot fit meat + lettuce and Cabbage in same frying pan, same issue as #1.  Generated 3 more recipes, all had the same issue even when I was looking at only 4 veggies.

Round 4, meal - Worked perfectly.  

Suggestions:  Put some sort of check in to see if the meal will fit in the container.  Put something in that lets me designate what I am cooking in - I very much prefer my 93 ql rare oven over my 40 ql regular one; if not able to do that just a note somewhere that the meal should be cooked in a regular oven as a reminder would be appreciated.  

Thank you for doing this!  

thanks for the feedback, still playing with options for meals.. trying to make it close to builder without having to find number as possible, so it make it easier for everyone

i will be adding in code so you know why.. atm it's most likely because it cant find a recipe with what you provided.  i will be adding in validation..error codes etc as i continue this project.

• Like 2

You can only fit the 5 "small" fish (perch, roach, sardine, minnow, wurmfish) in baking stones (13.12L volume). I don't know about the other containers as I only make pizzas, but I would assume so since the pottery bowl (9L), wooden plate (6L) and frying pan (2.5L) are all smaller. I cannot speak for +size runed cooking containers, as I haven't tested them.

Issue 1. Minnow and wurmfish doesn't exist on your list of fish. (I don't use wurmfish so I don't know it's number. Minnow is super easy to acquire so I use it, which is +88 if you want to add it.)

Fishue 2. Having to untick like 10 fish if you want to include fish in the pizza isn't streamlined, which is kind of the whole point of a generator. (Remove all the fish that isn't the five small fish from the pizza (and probably the other, but needs confirmation) generators.)

Edited by Borstaskor

5 hours ago, Borstaskor said:

You can only fit the 5 "small" fish (perch, roach, sardine, minnow, wurmfish) in baking stones (13.12L volume). I don't know about the other containers as I only make pizzas, but I would assume so since the pottery bowl (9L), wooden plate (6L) and frying pan (2.5L) are all smaller. I cannot speak for +size runed cooking containers, as I haven't tested them.

Issue 1. Minnow and wurmfish doesn't exist on your list of fish. (I don't use wurmfish so I don't know it's number. Minnow is super easy to acquire so I use it, which is +88 if you want to add it.)

Fishue 2. Having to untick like 10 fish if you want to include fish in the pizza isn't streamlined, which is kind of the whole point of a generator. (Remove all the fish that isn't the five small fish from the pizza (and probably the other, but needs confirmation) generators.)

Thank you for the feedback, i will look into this.

Added Minnow, Wurmfish and Blue shark to WurmFood and generators.

Pizza generator "bugs"(?):

1. It doesn't add a sausage.

2. It adds as many spices as your chosen amount of herbs and changing how many spices to add does nothing.

1. Adding multiple different fish isn't dupe. So, being able to choose how many fish the same way you choose how many of the other stuff and things would probably be good.

2. Being able to max choose as many as there exists (6 spices, 11 veggies, etc. instead of 9 of everything) would probably make it more streamlined and user friendly for people without too much prior knowledge.

7 hours ago, Borstaskor said:

Pizza generator "bugs"(?):

1. It doesn't add a sausage.

2. It adds as many spices as your chosen amount of herbs and changing how many spices to add does nothing.

1. Adding multiple different fish isn't dupe. So, being able to choose how many fish the same way you choose how many of the other stuff and things would probably be good.

2. Being able to max choose as many as there exists (6 spices, 11 veggies, etc. instead of 9 of everything) would probably make it more streamlined and user friendly for people without too much prior knowledge.

Sauasages worked fine for me may want to refresh and check again, fixed issue with spices, updated fish selection and choices on pizza gen, working on counts vs availability issues there are 9 spices but you choose dont have 5 and still choose to add 9 currently it will subtract 5 from the 9 you requested and give you what it can from what you have.

Hi, wanted to ask for an update to the meal maker to include 'saltwater' as a viable ingredient. It has a value of +16 as opposed to 'water' which is +6

Blessings. :)

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 1:08 AM, Blacklotus said:

Hi, wanted to ask for an update to the meal maker to include 'saltwater' as a viable ingredient. It has a value of +16 as opposed to 'water' which is +6

Blessings.

Saltwater added to Other category

I am having issues deleting characters from my profile. Keeps sending me to an error page...

Edited by Blacklotus

On 11/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Blacklotus said:

I am having issues deleting characters from my profile. Keeps sending me to an error page...

I will take a look at that and update here .. thank you!

Looks like its down for some reason,

, getting HTTP Error 500 when trying to connect.

Greetings and a huge thank you for developing and maintaining this amazing tool! Both WURM generator and Icbash's google doc are absolutely fantastic!

For some reason, when making complex dishes, I kept coming up 2 affinities off from what I was trying to create when using the WURM generator. It just happened again as I was trying to make an animal husbandry recipe and ended up with catapults. So I punched the recipe I had used on WURM for animal husbandry into Icbash's google doc and sure enough, it came back as catapults, just like I got in game upon creation. I compared the 2 programs line by line and believe I have found the problem. On the WURM generator, sliced bread is listed as a value of 130, however on Icbash's google doc, it is listed as 128. All other values are identical. This would account for the recurring discrepancy of being off by a value of 2 when using sliced bread.

Thank you for reading, and again a huge *CHEERS* for making this available to others. Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

I've noticed this same problem involving sliced bread when working with sandwiches, though I've since created my own tool for working out sandwich affinities. For anything else it works very well, and is otherwise an excellent utility.

Incidentally, the number of things you can put on a dagwood, using a runed plate, is pretty mind boggling.

Edited by Avaxas

On 4/17/2022 at 1:38 PM, Soluna said:

Greetings and a huge thank you for developing and maintaining this amazing tool! Both WURM generator and Icbash's google doc are absolutely fantastic!

For some reason, when making complex dishes, I kept coming up 2 affinities off from what I was trying to create when using the WURM generator. It just happened again as I was trying to make an animal husbandry recipe and ended up with catapults. So I punched the recipe I had used on WURM for animal husbandry into Icbash's google doc and sure enough, it came back as catapults, just like I got in game upon creation. I compared the 2 programs line by line and believe I have found the problem. On the WURM generator, sliced bread is listed as a value of 130, however on Icbash's google doc, it is listed as 128. All other values are identical. This would account for the recurring discrepancy of being off by a value of 2 when using sliced bread.

Thank you for reading, and again a huge *CHEERS* for making this available to others. Have a wonderful day!

I will check on this, thank you!

Is Wurmfood server down, or problem here?

Server is back. Reported temporary problems with name resolution earlier, whatever the reason.

If somebody took action, thanks a lot.

Edited by Ekcin