Sign in to follow this  
kazthegreat

Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker (Affinity Meals)

All new character are already created with box checked fixed, most do check the fix box now just to make it work like intended.

Hello,

you are missing the Modifier "grilled" for fish.

I did some testing and it seems to have the modifier +2.

(Got Sickle with raw roach and whole potato. Then mining with grilled roash and whole potato)

LG

Kyria

Thanks for this awesome tool, was wondering if its possible to add the Modifier "fillet" for fish, for example "Fillet of Catfish"?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the corrrect number for slice of bread is actually 128 and not 130.

I double checked the setup meal.

I made a double barley sandwich with feta cheese and entered everything in the meal maker accordingly.

plate +69

slice of bread +130 barley +5

feta cheese +84

When I ate the sandwich I received halberd affinity although the meal maker said stone chisel, a difference of 4.

Next I made an open sandwich with barley and cheese and the difference between the suggested affinity and actual affinity became 2.

Finally I changed the bread to oat and the difference was still 2.

2 hours ago, Skrofler said:

I'm pretty sure the corrrect number for slice of bread is actually 128 and not 130.

I double checked the setup meal.

I made a double barley sandwich with feta cheese and entered everything in the meal maker accordingly.

plate +69

feta cheese +84

When I ate the sandwich I received halberd affinity although the meal maker said stone chisel, a difference of 4.

Next I made an open sandwich with barley and cheese and the difference between the suggested affinity and actual affinity became 2.

Finally I changed the bread to oat and the difference was still 2.

I will look into this thank you for the feedback!!

On 8/27/2020 at 5:02 AM, gnomegates said:

Thanks for this awesome tool, was wondering if its possible to add the Modifier "fillet" for fish, for example "Fillet of Catfish"?

Thanks!

This should be coming in the update, if not i will add it to the list 😃

On 8/24/2020 at 6:13 AM, Kyria said:

Hello,

(Got Sickle with raw roach and whole potato. Then mining with grilled roash and whole potato)

LG

Kyria

This is also added in update 😃 coming soon!

This tool is amazing! So intuitive. I would absolutely love it if you could reload a meal. I often have a "base" pizza that I then adjusted up and down to get what I want. It just sucks to have to remake the 30+ ingredient pizza each time to start.

Yes this is one of the many feature coming in the update, we are testing some things atm and working on the mobile/ responsive updates as well. It won't be too much longer before we will update page with progress.

Thank you for your support and suggestions.!!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Thanks for all your hard work on this, as a new player it's been an invaluable resource. I'm happy to hear there's an update coming! Are beverages something that is being worked on? It is possible to do teas on the site and I ended up cobbling together something inside Icbash's spreadsheet that tells me every affinity from any combination of teas. In the thread for that sheet, I came across some information about fermented drinks and some notes about using milk in teas. I'll probably mess around a bit to figure those things out regardless but I wanted to ask before I did a bunch of work that's already done. I would be more than happy to help or send info on what I figure out if it's something you haven't tackled yet.

Sorry for the delay in the update i have had some personal issues over the last week or so, i will be getting back to work today so i hope to have more news shortly.. thank you for your patience.

KaZ

• Like 4

Was wondering, what the player number in the members section is? Is there any use for it? 

Also is there a way to rename meals after they have been saved? I'm not seeing a way.

Thanks and keep up the great work! Looking forward to the updates!

Edited by gnomegates

As part of the upgrade we have had to upgrade some server software as well seems there was a few conflicts, we hope to have this fixed shortly, thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kazthegreat said:

As part of the upgrade we have had to upgrade some server software as well seems there was a few conflicts, we hope to have this fixed shortly, thank you for your patience!

I was really worried when the site went down.

Also, I love you work and use the site all the time. Do you have an idea when you might release a new version with some of the ideas that have been suggested, in particular the ability to reload a saved recipe and be able to adjust it. 

• Like 1

I'm unsure if this has been suggested before, please forgive me if it has....  would it be possible to add a small field/box before each ingredient to specify the quantity?   For example, if I setup a stonecutting meal, then add a 2nd chopped onion, it balances to prospecting.  Being able to add/subtract quantity might be helpful I hope to many people.

The ability to reload a "base" recipe (to then be able to adjust) as well as being able to add quantity of ingredients (when using multiples for weight filler) would be awesome!

Is this still being updated and where are the instructions.  I find it rather confusing.  I just wanna make mining affinity foods

So, while making affinity foods yesterday and adding a slice of bread (rye), it was throwing off the end result.  I didn't get a chance to delve into it a further to see, but if I removed the sliced bread (+130 for bread, +3 for rye) the affinity came out as it was supposed to.  I may mess with it today to see if I can figure out how much it is off by but wanted to let you know.

Thank you, I'm sorry for not being able to work on this recently, i just came back to Wurm to play, i was out and unable to play once i started to update this due to a car accident i am just now getting to where I'm able to use my computer for a few hours. hope to post some progress soon.. thank you all!

• Cat 1

How do you input cooked bacon and cooked fries ? 

I tested the affinities on their own and cooked bacon is wrong if you put Bacon + cooked and is right if it is Bacon + Whole  even though I cooked it in a frying pan.

This is true for cooked fries as well. 

So do I first have to cook the fries and add them as Food + Whole and not Cooked? This seems wrong to me because they both have the "Cooked" in their name 

EDIT: After testing it, the cooked type worked for both, so idk why the single tests in a pan didnt work 

Edited by WittleBunnBun

On 8/24/2020 at 6:13 AM, Kyria said:

Hello,

LG

Kyria

Added Grilled TY

Currently rewriting whole code base, to make future updates easier, also working on some additional features, in works meal/pizza generator, with full options..

Also i have looked at all the feedback and will be working on trying to get all requests built into the regular meal maker as well.

Thank you all for your patience.

KaZ

• Like 2

Thank you for making this tool!