Sign in to follow this  
kazthegreat

Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker (Affinity Meals)

This is really great, Thank you all for making it.

Does this work with a character that is bugged and does the cooking affinity bug fix?

I am wondering how the bug fix changes the math too if anyone knows. I tested briefly on a bugged toon but could not get it to work. But my understanding on the fix is somewhat limited.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Saicotic said:

This is really great, Thank you all for making it.

Does this work with a character that is bugged and does the cooking affinity bug fix?

I am wondering how the bug fix changes the math too if anyone knows. I tested briefly on a bugged toon but could not get it to work. But my understanding on the fix is somewhat limited.

Thanks.

if the toon is still broke it works. about 80% of the time. if your old system  NONE broke works 100% of the time /just like affinity bug fix,/new

The math behind everything did not change just they way it was done.

Tried make a affinity today for farming (since one on CAhelp had problem)

only tested with this here on picture, but it tells me its [12:45:00] You think the insect meal might give you more of an insight about milking!

Something happend on the Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker?

ISaaYN3.png

Maiya, did you fill in the same in the Setup Box area?

Kazthegreat: Great tool! I've been using it a lot in the last two weeks (yes I'm late to the party of Full house pizza affinity foods).

Could you please add:

Haggis

Fries

Pesto

Gravy

Thanks!

Do you need to do it every time?

ok by testing now on webpage and fill in setup box area first with same ingredients as picture i posted 

and then fill in same in Meal maker it show I am 

Your Currently at: 
"Milking"

So guess its neded to fill it in every time then 

can I use same as i did here every time?

after filled in new food untill farming come it needed this instead 

0ADuO7D.png

Edited by Maiya

Yes, you only need to know 1 test meal and what affinity it would give your specific toon and you can use it every time to fill in the Setup Box. Then proceed to the fun Meal Maker part!

I usually do a couple of affinities in a row in the Meal Box and type the recipes in Notepad.

Btw: be careful, just because Meal Maker will let you choose combos like minced Rosemary, doesn't mean you can make them in game! In your example I would change the Rosemary to chopped and either change the Cabbage to chopped or the Nutmeg to ground.

ok just did a test so didnt think much what i used :rolleyes:

but when making for real i sure will :)

ty for help 

dont know if guy in game had the same error as me,  so thats why he didnt get affinity what he used to 

So, I tried making a meal with a cat fish filet, but there was no means of doing this where it matched up with the value affinity in game.

Haggis

Fries

Pesto

Gravy

cat fish filet

ill try to add this soon fish going to be fun to add

Haggis

Fries

Pesto

Gravy

added

Edited by icbash
tested and work
  • Like 1

Chopped Camellia isn't in the list! :)

And I'm playing WU, so things may be a bit squiffy on my end, but all recipes that use a plate are off by four for me. If I put in a known meal, I have to reach -4 rather than 0 in the calculator if I want the proper affinity!

I'm trying to make various stir fry recipes, and I'm noticing that I have to add a lemon on this tool in place of corn oil, so I'm guessing they're both +8.  I haven't tested other cooking oils.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:15 PM, alanapants said:

Chopped Camellia isn't in the list! :)

And I'm playing WU, so things may be a bit squiffy on my end, but all recipes that use a plate are off by four for me. If I put in a known meal, I have to reach -4 rather than 0 in the calculator if I want the proper affinity!

On 3/22/2018 at 1:43 PM, Tathar said:

I'm trying to make various stir fry recipes, and I'm noticing that I have to add a lemon on this tool in place of corn oil, so I'm guessing they're both +8.  I haven't tested other cooking oils.

ill try to check this out next coming week ... looks like i get few days off work....
there seems to be error in meat somewhere human meat maybe of im thinking that what it prob is

Sorry for the long delay between updates, i was a victim of the last hurricane Irma and it took some time to get all affairs back in order,

I'm happy to say everything is back on track for future updates, and i will be reviewing any/all emails i received while absent.

we had small hiccup database reset and restored..

Hey - I love this website and use it to make affinity foods for myself and all my friends. However my account doesn't seem to be working now - maybe as a result of the reset - and the 'forgot my password' thing doesn't seem to work for me... is there any way you can help or do I need to start over?

Many thanks!

Seems there is a small issue with the db, this will be updated later today, i will update this thread when updated

Website has been rolled-back and restored. if you have created new accounts because yours was missing, you should have your original account restored, any new users since day of update may have to re-register... sorry for the inconvenience.

no one seems like u need to go to your profile in game can update your self to new cooking math

Would it be possible to add in the future the ability to load a saved recipe back into the meal maker.