Sign in to follow this  
kazthegreat

Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker (Affinity Meals)

nm

Edited by garfius
delete

hey kaz when ya get a chance can you make it throw the player mod number to the admin box? i think i found a error

Updated and  prob fixed. kaz the Great strikes :) new item be added soon

Looks like it's borked. A simple meal with horse meat + corn in oven and frying pan is supposed to give me animal taming according to the tool but gives bowyery in game. I checked the toon and it says the toon is not broken.

All fixed i told kaz the wrong items to add and subtract. and in wrong order.. opps  should all be working

the math is timer's is coming together soon u will have a id how to make 11hour meal's like the pro's

• Like 2

Currently working on a new version, having to do a rewrite of the code for functionality updates and future features, please be patient while we finish this up then new features will be added.

• Like 3

site coming down for a little bit later today for 1.3 update

Edited by kazthegreat

sadly for anything than the easiest meals it dosent work.....

and char skills arent broken :( 

you have a meal in your account that dosen't work that you made? if so can you tell me name of toon meal is under so i can check see whats wrong?

Edited by kazthegreat

7 hours ago, kazthegreat said:

you have a meal in your account that dosen't work that you made? if so can you tell me name of toon meal is under so i can check see whats wrong?

sent you a PM, thx :)

Hey! Great work on the Wurm Ultimate Recipe Maker !

Very nice to have this.

I have a suggestion.

Would it be possible to add 'bread' as an available option in the 'bread' secion of the recipe maker pull down menu: Step #4 Choose a ingredient to put in the meal. ?

Right now, the Recipe Maker page willl allow me to add (in the bread section) 'dough' or 'slice of bread'. But there is no option to add 'bread' as in loaf of bread.

I can add 'bread, wheat' (oat, barley, or Rye), the entire loaf into a meal in Wurm Online, but I can not find a way to add it in ur Recipe Maker.

I am making super meals (lol for me super), and 'bread' is one of the ingredients. Thanks your time.

Thanks so much for ur great work on this so far. o7

TeeeBOMB

Doing some rewriting of code base for some new feature coming in version 1.4 - as an update we have been adding in new ingredients and prep types.

• Like 2

Done! You guys are fast!!

Bread is added, muchly appreciated, thanks. :-) Fast.

But.. it seems ur bread count misses. Not sure why. But when I add 'bread(+125)/Rye(+3)' in a particular meal, your recipe maker predicts Foraging, but I get Climbing instead. It's like it is two off.

Also, when I add 'Bread(+125)/Rye(+3)' to another meal, your recipe maker predicts Botanizing. But the in game meal offers Stone Cutting.

Sounds like an easy fix.

Again, thanks so much all the work you guys have put in on this very useful tool.

o7

PS: I will double check this and update later,  np. Try to make sure of it besides on just 2 meals.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
added PS

Sorry but the update has been postponed due to hurricane Irma here in Florida, soon as i get back, and if my stuff is still here i will continue the updates =) i have setup some redundancy so website should continue to work..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kazthegreat said:

Sorry but the update has been postponed due to hurricane Irma here in Florida

Oh good luck down there big storm! Yikes !! Wishing you all the best down there ! hurricanes are evil.

I have completed further testing on adding bead to meals. Will wait to post it in  a few days. It don't seem so critical right now to me.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

On 9/7/2017 at 7:04 AM, TeeeBOMB said:

Done! You guys are fast!!

Bread is added, muchly appreciated, thanks. :-) Fast.

But.. it seems ur bread count misses. Not sure why. But when I add 'bread(+125)/Rye(+3)' in a particular meal, your recipe maker predicts Foraging, but I get Climbing instead. It's like it is two off.

Also, when I add 'Bread(+125)/Rye(+3)' to another meal, your recipe maker predicts Botanizing. But the in game meal offers Stone Cutting.

Sounds like an easy fix.

Again, thanks so much all the work you guys have put in on this very useful tool.

o7

PS: I will double check this and update later,  np. Try to make sure of it besides on just 2 meals.

this been fixed yet?

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, icbash said:

this been fixed yet?

Got the update here. Now I'm a screenie junky, so that is how I captured the slight discrepancy.

Baseline meal (includes recipe maker ingredients & prediction, and the in game affinity)

:

NfC8rey.jpg

Same meal with Barley bread added:

yLhr0y5.jpg

Original/baseline meal with Oat bread added:

YFpvPhZ.jpg

Baseline/original meal with Rye bread added:

CDzN87s.jpg

So there you have it. I only tested 3 breads here. But I do have other evidence (2 other meals not as well documented) where recipe maker meals missed it's affinity prediction by 2 when I added the new-ish 'bread' option.

Now I'm generally an idiot in the kitchen, any kitchen. So rest assured, if you point out an error I made, I will not take offence if you show me it. I expect errors when I'm trying stuff in the kitchen. I am only posting this because I have had 5 meals show up w/ same discrepancy.

I apologize in advance if this was caused by my error.

Peace and thanks a lot this very useful tool !  o/

On 9/11/2017 at 8:55 AM, TeeeBOMB said:

Got the update here. Now I'm a screenie junky, so that is how I captured the slight discrepancy.

Baseline meal (includes recipe maker ingredients & prediction, and the in game affinity)

:

NfC8rey.jpg

Same meal with Barley bread added:

yLhr0y5.jpg

Original/baseline meal with Oat bread added:

YFpvPhZ.jpg

Baseline/original meal with Rye bread added:

CDzN87s.jpg

So there you have it. I only tested 3 breads here. But I do have other evidence (2 other meals not as well documented) where recipe maker meals missed it's affinity prediction by 2 when I added the new-ish 'bread' option.

Now I'm generally an idiot in the kitchen, any kitchen. So rest assured, if you point out an error I made, I will not take offence if you show me it. I expect errors when I'm trying stuff in the kitchen. I am only posting this because I have had 5 meals show up w/ same discrepancy.

I apologize in advance if this was caused by my error.

Peace and thanks a lot this very useful tool !  o/

nope ya math is 100% right

Made it through storm I'm ok although I'll be out of power for awhile just have cellphone, I'll update soon as I get power.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, kazthegreat said:

Made it through storm

Good that you made it through ok :-) wb o/