Sign in to follow this  
murda

WTK

WTK if y know

All people who play wurm were part of civilisation in age of decaying Atlantis. It was time, when Atlantis was divided into white and dark people. We lived in that world in real live long time ago. Many of us dont remember it, but our soul remember it. Remember our past lives. This is not a game, this is understanding, who we were. What we play now is only repeating our past doing and we should understand out past lives and what mistakes we done. This mistakes are real, safe in soul. We must understand it, repair it and bring light back into real life. Then we will be able continue the way to God.

• Like 1

All *idle speculation *wild the airport name change was taking place. Why this was done can be traced back to the ancients through 7/34th interim generations. Then was it that the worm emerged and took the name upon itself of Wurm. Preserved within the swiss cheese, ingested and then through further generations of gene malformations it was implanted within the minds of two N&R namesakes to be less than immortalized within these constraints to tainted past deaths. Once you too have died a 1,000.00001 times more, you too shall know the truth and repent of spreading these non-truths held self evident within dentures!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I'm not sure what all this has to do with the price of eggs in China, but the burning question on my mind is has anyone noticed how much weather we've been having lately?  And even more pressing, to my mind, why oh why do my fingers wrinkle up after 10 minutes in water, yet after an hour in a hot tub the rest of body does not?

*Raps the bar*

I'll have what OP had please!

*Rereads OP*

Make mine a single though.

you mean to tell me I was a ****poster in Atlantis?

I can buy it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Is he piss drunk, or drunk on piss?

I think both.

stop making hats out of tin! 

its bad for you

I remember, OP. I decayed in the decaying Atlantis. How do you think I got this name?

But after my time in Atlantis, I was reborn as an Aghori Sadhu a handful of times and spent a few hundred years painted in ash, sipping my drink from a skull.

This life is the video gaming life. I figure I'd take a holiday. God said it was cool.

Edited by As_I_Decay

1 hour ago, As_I_Decay said:

I remember, OP. I decayed in the decaying Atlantis. How do you think I got this name?

But after my time in Atlantis, I was reborn as an Aghori Sadhu a handful of times and spent a few hundred years painted in ash, sipping my drink from a skull.

This life is the video gaming life. I figure I'd take a holiday. God said it was cool.

what char do y play? remember this item https://www.google.cz/search?q=lebka+zkazy&client=opera&hs=Zu2&tbm=isch&imgil=Sn8pyA1NJvpJAM%3A%3BAnvXyYKRN2dhRM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.lovecpokladu.cz%252Fhome%252Fkristalova-lebka-3258&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Sn8pyA1NJvpJAM%3A%2CAnvXyYKRN2dhRM%2C_&usg=__Cag-t6uIvKZNpx