Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

[Permanently Closed] The Nihlist Nahjo: Courier, Strongwall, Bless, and Genesis casts. Famous "Nearly Instant" delivery service for any enchant or item (up to 200kg) to any server direct-to-deed

Spoiler

My Wurm-Wide famous Nahjo priest, Isrik, is available for many services direct to your deed or nearby starter town.

Enchants

1. Choose your Enchant

Prices don't include travel and cannot be split (e.g. no 50c for one Genesis). See below for travel

Courier (mailbox) Enchant - 1s

Will enchant your mailbox or mailboxes. Includes 3 casts (or until successful), use them as you please. No altar required. 5 minute cooldown.

Courier 90+ - 2s

Will enchant 1 mailbox to 90 or greater. This will result in a mail time of 11 minutes or less. If 90 is reached in 30 minutes or less I'll continue casting that or any other mailbox until 30 minutes is over for no additional fee.

Strongwall - 1s per 5 tiles

Collapses any mined tile. Great for removing those accidental mine entrances or ugly caves. Mine must be on deed or transport to mine must be provided.

Genesis - 1s per 2 casts

Removes negative animal traits for pure breeding. I have 50 AH so can analyze the animals for you. Will also breed the animals for you if you don't have high enough AH to pass on traits. 30 minute cooldown.

Bless - 1.5s per 100 lamps

Lamps can be blessed before planting and will automatically turn off and on, and will not take damage once placed on a highway.

2. Choose your travel method

Pick up from any Xanadu Starter Town - 1s

Pick me up in a cart at any Xanadu starter town and take me to your settlement. No return to starter town necessary. Usually ready in 10 minutes.

Sail to any Freedom coastal deed or pickup from nearest coast or starter town - 1s

In case you REALLY don't want me in your Village. For deeds on the coast on any server. On Xan excludes inland lake coast even if canal is available. For inland deeds you can pick me up at my boat or starter deed. Usually arrive in 2 hours or less.

Direct to any Freedom Village - 2s

I will "teleport" directly to your village, no cooldown necessary. Usually arrive in 30 minutes or less for Xan, 60 minutes for other servers. Requires allowing me to join your village. You can kick me as soon as I arrive if you are worried about security. Just make sure you have permissions set correctly.

Deliveries

Great for HOTAS, Bulk items, Sleep Powder or Unfinished Items under 200kg

Xan Starter Town to Xan Starter Town - 1s

Meet me at any Xanadu starter town and I will deliver your goods to any other Xanadu starter town. Items usually available in 30 minutes.

Xan Starter Town to Xan Player Village (or vice versa) - 2s

Requires joining Village. Make sure your reciever understands if I am traveling to their village. Items usually available in 30 minutes.

Any Freedom Starter to any Freedom Starter - 3s

Meet me at any Freedom Starter Town and have your client meet me at any starter town on their server. Items usually available in 2 hours.

Any Freedom Player Village to any Freedom Player Village - 4s

I'll "teleport" to you on your server and take your goods to your clients server and Village. Requires joining both villages. Items usually available in 2 hours but may require 24 hours in case of recent delivery or same server travel.

Payment and Terms

Payment will be made by CoD. Payments are required up front except in the case of new mailbox enchants where you have no access to mail nearby. In the case of new mailbox, payment will need to be accepted as soon as the mailbox is functioning or I will curse your settlement.

For 90 Courier and multiple Genesis/Strongwall a Nahjo altar or blank metal altar must be provided next to the Enchant site. If you cannot make an altar I can make a metal one for free if you provide the gold/silver or 50c if I provide it.

Escrow

I suggest that for deliveries you always receive payment before delivering but in cases of large amounts like a Dragon HOTA I am happy to collect the money for you. This service is only available when delivering to a starter town or a second alt will need to join the receivers Village. I will trade the item for the silver then transfer the silver to you via CoD. No additional fee.

Service permanently closed as I have sold my priest. Thanks everyone for your patronage!

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 5

Great person and very fast and easy services. Would definitely hire again for Strongwall casts (and other things if I need them haha).

• Like 1

Great work at my will be new place! Strongwall casts made in 10 minutes!

• Like 1

2 90 mailboxes done today. A 101 in 5 casts and a 94 in 5 hours lol

Did a large strongwall job for me awhile ago and would recommend if you need some work done. 

• Like 1

I'll be doing some traveling this weekend so it will be a great time for Strongwalls and Couriers. PM, leave reply or message me in game.

Just a reminder that my delivery services works great for small items like sprouts and veggies.

Have the day off tomorrow so plenty of time for travel :) 

Going to be doing a large Strongwall job this week on Deli if anyone needs work I will waive the travel fee for enchanting.

Showed up to my deed I showed him the mine (40-50 tiles) and he was like

Will-smith-gif.gif

• Like 2

Very fast and reliable, thanks for the mailbox cast.

• Like 1

I wanted a normal cast between 70-80 so I didn't feel too elitist.

The priest casted once and accidentally shot 98 courier on my mailbox.

This person made me elitist - I highly recommend :P

Edited by Erevorn
  • Like 2

This person was recommended to me by Erevorn. I send a message and in about an hour he travelled to my place just to cast courier. I paid for a normal cast but got a 93 cast in under 5 minutes. To add to that he gifted me his horse!

Now I can also start trading :)

Thanks Aeryck/Isrik and to Erevorn for recommending him.

ps. He also killed the brown bear attacking us during the casting process :)

Edited by Bossie
update
  • Like 1

Good priest. Collapsed a few tiles that needed collapsing and as a bonus raised the existing courier cast on my mailbox for free.

• Like 1

Free mailbox rune for 90+ courier casts for a limited time.

• Like 1