Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Please merge servers for mail?

Why isn't mail merged?

it's literally a pain, so many times i get mail while server crossing and i have to get back looking for a mailbox in places i don't know.

I even lett some mail get returned because i didn't notice i got one just before crossing.

I mean, what is the good / useful side of having mails separated for each server?

• Like 2

Data's saved in different places or.. something like that... (dev or wu miner.. could explain..)

Why don't you make an alt for deliveries.. and be comfy at home.. making your trading goods.. you'll double your profits..

You do have a point.. but there's also the solution to your problem:rolleyes:

---edit

1 minute ago, Davih said:

It's not just deliveries, everytime i go to rifts i literally spend an hour on average looking for mailboxes, lol

GOOD POINT... using an alt to receive items is also inconvenient ...

@DevBlogpenny for your thoughts

Edited by Finnn

It's not just deliveries, everytime i go to rifts i literally spend an hour on average looking for mailboxes, lol

Some sort of enchanted, 1 time use container that lets you mail an item out in the wild? :)

Might be too much effort for most items though.

Edited by Jix

I thought they had fixed it so you can pick up your mail on any server a long time ago

1 minute ago, Kegan said:

I thought they had fixed it so you can pick up your mail on any server a long time ago

not even close, i just had to cross to 3 different servers to pick up mails i had left behind - wasted 2 hours - raged - opened this thead

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kegan said:

for mail that is sent back, it will be sent to the server you are on at the time it is sent back, yes. they fixed that.

as for the other matter at hand i think its not possible with how the current server system works and would need a lot of work put into it to make it possible probably, tho im not sure of it.

+ 1 to a serverless mail system. No clear benefit/logic to the current system in terms of game play, so let's get rid of it if the coding side of things permits. 

• Like 1

so times happened the same, buy something, receive it in a server, back to homeserver and need travel to the other one just for pick up