Sign in to follow this  
rapidron

new rift?

It is suppose to open.

2017-05-09 07:38 PM

Just wondering where it is

I see it from my deed, I think it may have opened yesterday afternoon - I am at the very north tip of J15, and it looks slightly north of me, so my guess is that it is possibly in I15, or more likely in H15

Now I can only hope I will be hope when it starts...

Edited by Worfeus

Hi all Aztarian is my deed. Feel free to stop by on the way to rift. I'll try and head up there and some point and see what's going on. Update will come soon :) 

Update: I've checked out the area and built a path as close to rift as I can. If you follow the road along the coast past my deed then head uphill this will get you close to rift. The rift itself is situated in the middle of a big peat field.

Edited by Callius
Update

Anyone have a timer on this yet or a way to find out? I am trying  to find out what time this will start for EST time zone.

19 minutes ago, nbgsteel said:

Anyone have a timer on this yet or a way to find out? I am trying  to find out what time this will start for EST time zone.

Should be around 7:38pm EST on 5/9

• Like 1

I sailed there, took the long route, did a bit of exploring along the way.

I parked up my boat, watched the local chat fill with players, watched my client crash, relogged to find I was had been killed by something trivial in the 90 seconds I was offline, did the corpse run, and arrived literally one minute before you closed the rift, and ragequitted.

20 hours ago, Ajala said:

I parked up my boat, watched the local chat fill with players, watched my client crash, relogged to find I was had been killed by something trivial in the 90 seconds I was offline, did the corpse run, and arrived literally one minute before you closed the rift, and ragequitted.

Damn, quite some bad luck there. :( 

On 5/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, Ajala said:

Always be sure to bring a tent with you to a Rift... believe me, I learned the had way! I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.

1 hour ago, Araninke said:

Always be sure to bring a tent with you to a Rift... believe me, I learned the had way! I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.

I had a tent, but no opportunity to deploy it.