Sign in to follow this  
frozenjim

Settlement Token has disappeared

Very odd,today I logged in and my village token is missing.  I don't even  know where to begin looking...  Other villages still have THEIR tokens, just mine is gone.

I am GM, server owner and mayor.

Anyone else seen this happen?

Unless someone has a better idea, I am thinking that i would create a new token and assign my village ID to it - but I hate to experiment like this without more info.

Ideas anyone?

disband deed via inventory and redeed.  easy way to fix.,.,,, mybe you remove it by mistake or bug

4 hours ago, Sila said:

disband deed via inventory and redeed.  easy way to fix.,.,,, mybe you remove it by mistake or bug

Thank you Silia.  You are correct that this would work, but it would not be my favorite way to fix missing token.  I fear that permissions would be lost on all houses, doors, items and gates and that villager's bank holdings and upkeep payments might be endangered.  

Any more ideas out there about how to get token back?

Spawn a new settlement token in your inventory, then while on the deed rightcklick it and choose plant. It will set all the associations with the village correctly by itself, no need for manual fiddling.

Added: you can also use this trick for moving tokens of villages, planting the new one will delete the old one if it still exists.

Edited by bdew
  • Like 3

yep, thanks bdew, that did it.  Very odd thing so have disappeared.

Another one was missing as well for another village.  Very odd.

it seems you have a database error, some items are missing, but i dont know why or have you changed anything in the server.jar?