Sign in to follow this  
lawurm

Silly things you have done in wurm

It never fails that when I'm catapulting something, I catapult something important to me by accident instead of rock shards.

Also, @Psalamon, I have done what you have done too many times to count and had to have various players help me recover my body on various servers from a 31+ mob party.

no doubt the north is infamous for large parties of mobs.. without the top tier players and the few inhabitants it would be unliveable... heheh take care

Took an extended break from Wurm, picked up as many valuable items as I could on multiple characters and logged them all off on my deed that was due to expire.

Logged back in 3 years later and was stuck (with all characters) in the new guy's fences with no way to bash or get out. 

Welcome back to Wurm! No, you can't find a way to jump over that extremely low fence. 

Guess you better /suicide and find enough karma to summon your corpses. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Trake said:

Logged back in 3 years later and was stuck (with all characters) in the new guy's fences with no way to bash or get out.

I learned long ago to always log out either at the starter Villages (since I was usually close to them with alts) or on some highway or other location unlikely to change. I have had a few players like you stuck inside my fenced areas though after I had expanded them. Sometimes they are able to contact me and I let them out. Other times I find their corpses or death piles inside areas they have no access to. Suicides! A terrible thing...

=Ayes=

I once launched a troll corpse into a fenced in area in my neighbours yard and made them confused about how it got there.