Sign in to follow this  
Loglamb

what if it clay ran out ?

clay is a permanent resource, you cant "run out" of it unless you use transmutation ,liquids to destroy the tile.

Every 50 clay you dig the slope will go down by 1, but dropping 1 dirt will raise it back up, meaning 50 clay = 1 dirt

If all clay did disappear, it can be created with transmutation liquid as well.

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Transmutation_liquid_(Feature)

• Like 1

What about digging it down to the rock layer, or will that just stay a clay tile but not give any clay when dug?

Edited by bigsteve
gramma

it not gone... even if you get it to rock ...  you will never get rid off :D  only with magic

Now dirt might be a problem, or rather it was more of a problem before the Fo enchant, Dirt, was added.

Can still run out of sand I suppose.

In the beginning I use to ponder the possibility of "Dirt" wars. However, there's just so MUCH of it, and the devs can always spawn a new map or just some dirt.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎02 at 8:36 AM, bigsteve said:

What about digging it down to the rock layer, or will that just stay a clay tile but not give any clay when dug?

This is exactly what happened to us back on someone else's server, many months ago.  All our resources (clay, tar, peat, etc.) seem to have been added as one layer upon a rock base. In each case, as soon as we'd dug a few times -- must have been 50 times, I guess -- we were left with only rock and had to call a GM to give us the resources back.