Sign in to follow this  
rapidron

Remove the curtains on the back of wagons

I make coal piles from my wagon as I guess everyone does.  The back curtains make it hard to see.  Get rid of them simple.

• Like 1

I would like a version without the cover just an open four wheeled wagon. 

• Like 7

-1, Wagon designs from certain kingdoms are cool. However having an open four wheeled wagon where there can be more passengers would be very nice

could always spend 2g and create a PMK then design your own wagon to remove said back curtains, also I believe the ebonara wagon has no back curtain.

978ad9ecb7.png

I have one with the size rune, ill sale to you for 14s -pm me ingame :P

Edited by Bramson

Contact Evadaly at Panda for all your see through wagon needs!

• Like 4

Perhaps an option to switch on the fly with a version of the wagon without a cover?

Devs should just enable an option to tie them off to the side with ropes (only 2 common ropes necessary). This still won't help much with side vision though. The best way to deal with this whole issue is just to make them (the canopy tops) disappear from view from the driver when he embarks upon the wagon. Everyone else will still see the canopy top as usual since it is tied to the "embark as commander" option.

=Ayes=

• Like 4

with the light upon potential graphics, recently presented through WU, the least we could hope for is rear view mirrors, or the absence of demand. 

• Like 1

Another similar thought is that the canopy top could just become transparent to the "Commander" while then still giving the visual impression that it is there.

=Ayes=

Or can buy a PMK DD wagon.  We don't have curtains on our wagon and can see through the back. :P

should be able to remove wagon cover and replace at any time.  Just make it a long action timer, like 60 seconds.  I don't like see-through magic.  If fully covered, then you can't see crap.  If uncovered, you see just fine and nobody sees your awesome kingdom designs.

Bonus: uncovered moves 10% faster?

..bonus for uncovered.. drops items on the road .. by chance :huh::o

Option to tie back curtains.  Speaking of visibility and vision issues, please make carts and wagons follow the terrain under them.  Water level travel on the back of a wagon makes you see the underverse.  Water level travel on a cart makes you NOT see your lead animals or any mob attacking you while you are travelling uphill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Option to tie back curtains.  Speaking of visibility and vision issues, please make carts and wagons follow the terrain under them.  Water level travel on the back of a wagon makes you see the underverse.  Water level travel on a cart makes you NOT see your lead animals or any mob attacking you while you are travelling uphill.

Screenshots or it didn't happen!

• Like 1

I suppose I could +1 for tying curtains back. 
But really, -1, no curtain on the back is what PMK wagons are for. :P

• Like 2

edit - nm. i originally said we can't all afford a DD wagon but it turns out, Pandemonium wagons can be seen through from the front.. i traded some goods for one today.
So i guess, all PMK wagons have no curtain when viewed from the front.
excellent

Edited by Steveleeb

I have a player who wants one of these...what is a PMK wagon?  Can't seem to find anything with the GM wand...

8 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

player made kingdom

Ohhhh, ok thx!  :-)

• Like 1

Can anyone help with a link to how to make a PMK on an Epic WU server...or can this even be done?

nm, found it here

Edited by Batta