Sign in to follow this  
yemini

New Server Soon?

3 hours ago, Ohana said:

In most cases the person who owns that building is still playing.  The extra decay in perimeter  only kicks in if that player does not log into the server for a extended time.

Maybe, even tho every resource states  that buildings on perimeter still take extra damage regardless. But even houses with the owner playing take reasonable damage off deed. My wooden house which is not in perimeter was made about 2 months ago and it already had 40 damage before I repaired it, yet these wood house on the perimeter of my deed was on perimeter for over 6 months with the previous deed holder and only took about 6 points of damage, and with me it took 2-3. 

At that rate an off deed house would take about 10 years to decay. Don't you consider that bugged?

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:54 PM, Angelklaine said:

You cant deed over buildings that do not belong to you.

There are certain off deed buildings that simply do not decay. These buildings are bugged for one reason or another. I had two buildings on the perimeter of a deed I had for 3 months (including one on a broken bridge) and they wouldnt melt even with the perimeter building decay acceleration. During all these time they took maybe 2-3 pts of decay. 

I contacted a GM and was told they couldnt help, so my only option ended up being picking up my stuff and disbanding. 

Be careful with buildings that dont belong to you. You never know what is going on with them.

But as you say that's a bug. Increasing overall decay wont fix the bug. It might drop the building but imagine how high the decay rate would be for other things if you increased it to compensate for that bug.

• Like 1