Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Logging off on deed bug

This one is hard to reproduce.

If oyu log off on an enemy deed, when you log in, sometimes you will be randomly teleported to somewhere else in the deed, even if you weren't trapped.

This becomes a real issue because some crashes make you instantly leave the world, thus when you log in you will get  randomly teleported and likely trapped nowhere near you original location.

Not sure if this is part of your issue but i have noticed when a person logs out in a house that they do not have permission on it will tp them outside of the house when they log out. (on the pve servers anyway)

Edit: Like a house that has an arched wall and anyone can be "inside" the house.

Edited by Kegan

42 minutes ago, Kegan said:

Not sure if this is part of your issue but i have noticed when a person logs out in a house that they do not have permission on it will tp them outside of the house when they log out. (on the pve servers anyway)

Edit: Like a house that has an arched wall and anyone can be "inside" the house.

Intended feature and not related to what Propeteer is talking about.

I think this is more of a lag issue, seen some crazy stuff like that when raiding canal zone and the damned, smaller zones with no lag to speak of never seen it happen.

• Like 1