Sign in to follow this  
Flubb

Rift, opened at 28th april

Greetings,

the Rift is in G19 this time.

Made the timer a little bit later, may be a tiny bit off...

auction_timer_E1493580961.gif

Location on the comm map:

q57UhRy.png

There's plenty of docking space on/around my deed "Windspears" with a 1 tile road leading pretty much right into the Rift. Literally. The beam is 2 tiles apart from the road. The route is a bit scenic but after climbing up the serpentine road from my deed you just need to keep heading east. It's pretty straightforward.

I'll get to flattening an area for the base camp south of the Rift later, this should be the best attack vector because the area in all other directions is pretty terrible to ride over. I'll bring provisions and tools aswell (Forge, barrels of water and food, mailbox, chopped corn, mats for stone altars, cotton. Anything I forgot on this list?)

There's a nearby mine for iron aswell, conincidentally. Just ask me ingame when you're there, I think there was some decent quality iron in there.

Edited by Flubb
  • Like 3

oh wow, this is near the rift 2 weeks ago, a bit west:

For who wants more information on how to get there, there is plenty careful info in the former thread too, and now it's easier even (closer to coast).

lol this is like the 3rd Rift to pop in that area I think.

Well I rode up yesterday, turns out I am not going to be able to make the rift due to family stuff.

Sorry folks!