Sign in to follow this  
Kawdzo

PC 1 BS & 1WS/PoK

I have two toons that I would appreciate getting your input on. 

WS:

Enlightened on the Path of Knowledge +25% skill gain
Vynora Follower +10% skill gain
Zero Warnings
You have premium time until 18 Jan 2018 14:29:23 GMT

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/WSsale

BS:

Zero Warnings

No Premium Time

Vyn Follower +10% skill gain

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/BSsale

With the amount of skill gain bonus and premium time on the WS the sky is the limit for any industrious player. BS character lacks mining skill but together they make a mighty pair. With a runed rare pickaxe (can be included if i sell) the WS can mine 91ql ore.

Thanks for any input you can offer,

Kawdzo

Ok. Here is my analysis. WS has two very valuable skills that increase the value of the account. Both WS and Meditation are very valuable and it has the right path, so its right on track. On the downside thats pretty much all it has going for it. It has several lower level skills but nothing crazy. Attributes are rather low as well. Fairly low skill account. I would price it at 120 -135e. With the premium time, however, this account is worth considerably more, somewhat in the realm of 165-185e or more, depending how much the buyer values the premium time. (Premium time fluctuates between 40-60% of its value when sold with an account, but have been sold at rates of up to 80% or more).

The BS on the other hand has nothing going for him. Only skill is Blacksmithing, which is not particularily valuable or hard to get. It can't even mine its own ores so its a mediocre account at best for its intended purpose. No meditation, no high value skills. Its only redeeming quality is body stats which are decent. I would price it at 60-70e.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Angelklaine
Correctly priced WS with premium time.

57 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Ok. Here is my analysis. WS has two very valuable skills that increase the value of the account. Both WS and Meditation are very valuable and it has the right path, so its right on track. On the downside thats pretty much all it has going for it. It has several lower level skills but nothing crazy. Attributes are rather low as well. Fairly low skill account. I would price it at 120 -135e.

The BS on the other hand has nothing going for him. Only skill is Blacksmithing, which is not particularily valuable or hard to get. It can't even mine its own ores so its a mediocre account at best for its intended purpose. No meditation, no high value skills. Its only redeeming quality is body stats which are decent. I would price it at 60-70e.

Hope it helps.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Although I may not completely agree with you, at the very least, it was a well thought out response. I would argue that the 82 mining and the 8.5 months of premium have some value as well.

none the less, thank you for your response.

Oh my bad. I did not take the months of premium into consideration. I will revise my review now.

Note about mining: it does add value but not much. Mining is often used to raise body stats and its a very common denominator, and as such the increase in value is not high. Same with digging. The value of these skills has traditionally been botted into the ground.

Apologies.

Edited by Angelklaine

I am really dumb, 160-180e for that WS acc ez

Edited by FranktheTank