Sign in to follow this  
Minnasaulus

Oceanview Harbor horse merchant! 10c/each

QXpdxFf.jpg

Horses for sale 10c/each all colors. 5-speeds only.

isb7ybP.png

Xanadu D24 coast. Deed name Oceanview Harbor. Self service. Welcome!

Edited by Minnasaulus
  • Like 1

I just wanted to say thank you. :)

I stumbled upon your place by accident while I was sailing with poor wind. I figure I'd take the scenic route and was glad I did. It never dawned on me to check the forum to see if you had a merchant thread. ^^; It was a while ago but I've purchased 2 jet blacks so far and have sent friends over who  purchased 1 jet black and 1 blood bay. When alliance members need horses to transverse Xanadu, I always send them here. Aside from the great price, having a self-serve stable is such a convenience. On the other side of the server, a friend of mine has been trying for a month now to get in touch with a hell horse merchant who he keeps missing due to time zone differences. He's looking for a young pair, so it's been doubly frustrating for him. ( So if by chance you happen to be secretly breeding 5 speed hell horses, I know someone who would be interested in a pair. ;) )

I have an alliance mate who breeds hellhorses. atm he only has 4 speeds, but i can let you know when he gets 5 speeds. Thanks for your positive feedback

• Like 1