Sign in to follow this  
bdew

Beta 1.3.4.4

if your vein wall is missing and you see threw the wall your common.jar is not the same as your server. That is a tile class and if they both are not the same it will be invisible.

I think that i'll be changing the colour of the render to something lighter, apart from that i'm in a happy place right now lol

I was running the release client, switching to the beta client showed the sandstone vein.

I'm also getting errors with the TimersFix Digtoground mod. (would help if I could read, doh)

[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: specifyStableMasterId: false
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: stableMasterId: 20001
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: specifyAnimalTokenId: false
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenId: 20002
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersX: 20
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersY: 50
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersZ: 200
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenMinimumWeightGrams: 50000
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenMaximumWeightGrams: 75000
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: exchangeAnimalCostIrons: 1234
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableNoNpcExchange: false
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableSmallBoatsLoad: false
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableServerTransfer: false
[05:03:36 PM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableServerTransferLogging: true
[05:03:36 PM] INFO TimerFix: Enabled Patches: FLATTEN,SOW,ALCHEMY,IMPROVE,MISC
[05:03:36 PM] INFO TimerFix: Spell blacklist: 
[05:03:36 PM] INFO TimerFix: minSpellTimer: 5
[05:03:36 PM] INFO TimerFix: minPickTimer: disabled
[05:03:36 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.digtoground.DigToGround.preInit(DigToGround.java:114)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$3(ModLoaderShared.java:109)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:107)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.digtoground.DigToGround.preInit(DigToGround.java:104)
	... 23 more

Edited by LifesaverM
wrong mod, cus reads I can

33 minutes ago, LifesaverM said:

I'm also getting errors with the Digtoground mod

Use my better digging mod, up the thread. It can be configured to do what digroground is doing (by disabling all the extra stuff) and is already updated to this version.

Yup I'm all about it, I've flirted with testing out some of the other dig mods for a while anyhow. :wub:  You rock bdew.

Just wanted to throw that out there since its one of the "bundled" loader mods, in case someone wanted to make it happy.