Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

This happen to anyone else?

sJh3eiQ.jpg

czTSUml.jpg

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 1

If you mean the ability to look through cave walls, yes, It's probably unintentional but is used by many to "see" nearby existing tunnels when mining to avoid, for example drop-shafts.

• Like 1

I found it fascinating. Especially being able to see critters. First time being able to do this...

21 hours ago, QueenRocks said:

If you mean the ability to look through cave walls, yes, It's probably unintentional but is used by many to "see" nearby existing tunnels when mining to avoid, for example drop-shafts.

So you mean something like this?

Yes, that helps finding your direction... to connect old tunnels or sometimes.. finding treasures:o(like a chest, forge, etc.. often with nothing in them:lol:)

might seem weird.. or as a bug.. but it adds something good to the game.. you'll understand once you explore some mountain tunnel or cave passage to some mountain peak

I think its an unintended feature. Its mighty useful for exploring underground where you dont have landmarks to guide you.

I always use lower graphics and I used to easily see through them. Now you need to have cave details turned up to do it. Really handy and useful mining out old cave systems.