Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Port Catnip is recruiting! [Deliverance]

7QRsqti.jpg

The humble village of Port Catnip on Deliverance is open to new members. Experienced or brand new players are both equally welcome. The deed is owned by myself (Hexd) and right now I am the only active villager. We are however part of an active alliance, so if I am not around there are always others to talk too in the area :)

Port Catnip is a fairly new deed. Aside from a couple of houses we have a warehouse/crafting area which is still a bit of a work in progress. The deed has a nice sized farm, a field of cows and sheep. It also has some horse breeding pens and will be able to provide 5s horses to anyone who would like to join (or help with the breeding!) We have a mine and I am in the process of building a boat cave which will hopefully open up the option to build a nice row of houses/buildings underground as well as an underground docks.

Having voice comms (discord) is very nice so you can join in with us when we are doing hunts, rifts or just general banter. Also we are an english speaking group.

The deed and the alliance is currently home to PVPers from Chaos as well. So if you are interested or curious about PVP then great. If not then there is absolutely no pressure at all! I'm mostly looking for some buddies to play with when I'm on freedom. However for anyone who is interested joining Port Catnip is a great way to get a foot in the door on the PVP scene. We can always provide you with all the tools and help needed to get you PVP ready.

If PVE is your main focus that is great too and I will do whatever I can to help you out. Just let me know what skills you wish to work on and we can get what you need.

Right now I have a house that is empty that a player can move straight into. Or if you prefer I can give you a plot of land to build your own (underground or above).

Deed is in the SE of Deliverance. On the coast of Dragons Cove. P20 on the in game map. If you are interested drop me a message in-game on hexd. Also accepting forum messages or leave me a post here :)

Feel free to ask all kinds of questions!

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 3

Friendly guys - can recommend! :)

• Like 1

Hm..... been bored... alt ship trip may be in order.

on a alt. really be change of pace. If that is cool. Plus... exploring more of wurm helps lol

So just an update, had two awesome new villagers join Port Catnip today! yay! I unfortunately don't have any pre-built houses left for people but with a bit more digging I should have some plots available soon if players are still interested. Doesn't matter if you are brand new or an exisiting player that just wants a change of pace like Alinicon!

Nice active alliance, lots of people to chat too. Message me any questions you like and join the fun!

• Like 4

I would love to come check it out and help free up some land to build on.

PM sent

• Like 1

Replied to your pm, just pok me in-game on hexd and i'll give you the grand tour!

Amazing deed and Hexd is a very generous person, great deed if anyone is looking to join one

• Like 1

We now have 3 active villagers yay! We also have a few others who just kind of sofa surf here. Local is usually busy, so is alliance chat! Still accepting brand new players or experienced players alike.

All active villagers now have their own little plots or houses! We have built a warehouse for villagers to store shared materials and craft inside. Soon we'll have an underground housing area for anyone who would like to have a house in the mine too!

Message hexd in-game if you are interested or wish to find out more!

• Like 2

Can you PM me the discord link Hexd-Marlon

If you'd like to join our private discord message me in-game next time you are on :D

8 minutes ago, Iberis said:

If you'd like to join our private discord message me in-game next time you are on :D

I won't be on for a week .-. 

Oh yeah your vacation it's ok :)

Poke me when you get back and have fun mate!

Ahh unfortunately I've left the public wurm discord. If you see anyone interested in joining a village on Deli you are welcome to tell them to messaged Hexd in-game or get them to send me a forum pm :)

Hi @Iberiswould you consider taking me super part time as a villager? :D To be honest, I just want to make some new friends.

4 hours ago, Joelle said:

Hi @Iberiswould you consider taking me super part time as a villager? :D To be honest, I just want to make some new friends.

Yes, yes - come back to Deli! ?