Sign in to follow this  
Magg

PC SotG Account *Sold (Please Close)

PC character: Lmonkey 

SOLD

Sme Priest - 100 Faith, 70 Channeling

Path of Insanity. Level 12 ([00:49:14] Meditating increased by 0.0227 to 80.0032 - couldn't update Niarja twice in a day)

Premium: [09:07:02] You have premium time until 18 May 2017 06:35:30 GMT

No items.  No silver. Delivery to any coastal Freedom area.

Just wondering what my character is worth.

I'm thinking of taking a break.  Just thought I'd weigh selling the character.  

Happy to answer any questions.

Why are the skills the way they are?  (paraphrasing)

- Was a Freedom crafting character - became a PVP healer - currently working on fight skills

Edited by Magg

Nice priest, good channeling, smeagain is best pvp priest. SoTG is a must. Unfortunately most of your skills are not useful as a priest. Nice cooking farming and taming though.

Fighting sub skills and weapon skills are lacking.

I would value the account in the 125~150e area

Good luck with your sale

Sotg alone adds 100e to an account at a bare minimun. 100 faith batteries alone are around the 60-70 range. That alone puts this account at 160 value. Add channeling, Teleport, fight skills, 40+ body, animal taming, aninal husbandry, cooking, farming, lockpicking, fight skills...

150? You got to be joking. This is not a freedom account. If you can get this for less than 300e you make out like a bandit. This char is a straight up pvp char and needs almost nothing to hit the ground running 

Edited by Angelklaine

16 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Sotg alone adds 100e to an account at a bare minimun. 100 faith batteries alone are around the 60-70 range. That alone puts this account at 160 value. Add channeling, Teleport, fight skills, 40+ body, animal taming, aninal husbandry, cooking, farming, lockpicking, fight skills...

150? You got to be joking. This is not a freedom account. If you can get this for less than 300e you make out like a bandit. This char is a straight up pvp char and needs almost nothing to hit the ground running 

the account has pvp potential but its fighting stats are extremely mediocre, its id cap its value around 200e MAX for the faith, sotg primarily. there is fighting stat groundwork and body stat groundwork, it isnt worth that much imo...

but its worth as much as any fool is willing to pay for it

Edited by salahahdin
  • Like 3

Forgot to mention it has premium still

[09:07:02] You have premium time until 18 May 2017 06:35:30 GMT