Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

delete pls - no more content from me thanx

Nah it was a good prank. I thought it was pretty funny tbh xD

Will have to get them back for that someday!

Hey guys released a new video today! It's time for another pvp mashup and some Dreadnaught Dynasty hype!

Edited by Iberis

Hey guys! Got a couple of new videos for you. Both are PVP with comms of the fight included from the point of view and discord of the Dreadnaught Dynasty team.

Edited by Iberis

Hey all! Today I've put together a "best bits" or highlights video of some of the things Dreadnaught Dynasty have been up too on Chaos!

Edited by Iberis

Made yet another PVP video for you all to enjoy! Please like and subscribe if you enjoy my videos and would like to see more content :D It's encouraging for me to see my channel growing slowly ❤️

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 1

@_@ why are you posting my drunkness everywhere 

*cries*

Edited by Launcelot
  • Like 1

Yeah the name of that video is all thanks to Launcelot. The plan to attack was all her idea but then she got herself stuck on the server border with Kawdzo :P

We made the choice to move in and PVP without them both but in her drunken state she was telling us to molest their faces (just a bit of banter!) ^^

Launcelot, you should be thankful I only reccorded a tiny portion of drunk you on the comms rather then the bit where Stik askes for comms to be clear then you start screaming about being stuck on your boat xD!!

Edited by Iberis

XD poor joelle... had to try and troubleshoot me out of situation XD It was so stressful drunk.

So a couple of friends of mine invited me to join them playing some wurm related mini games on a wurm unlimited server called World of Wonders. Had a fantastic time and here are some of the videos of a few of the events!

Edited by Iberis

And another this one of our team PVE arena fight!

Edited by Iberis

So I got into some PVP on Slaughter but unfortunately I was reccording the wrong screen so only had the comms for the fight. I was asked to upload the comms anyway but that seemed boring.. so I decided to try to make my own realistic video of the events that happened.

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 1

that was really awesome, you could easily do more and have it as a series lmao

I literally only did it cos the guys wanted the comms and releasing just the comms by itself was confusing/boring. Though most people who watched that vid thought it was more confusing after watching it :D

• Like 1

this is better than a video also to add I would never have had the patience to do each drawing, it's very cool. 

You should attempt to do a bad stick man animation, i spent 10 minutes on a tutorial and got the gist of it, badly, but would be funny lol

Edited by Mclavin

It was kinda fun to draw it. I might do more vids in the future of funny pvp situations :P

Sorry no more stickmen.. but dropping a link to another new video!

Edited by Iberis

back due to popular demand! episode 2 of badstick pvp:

"swim or die"

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 1