Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

delete pls - no more content from me thanx

For anyone interested I have just started adding new entries to my blog Mizments about my time spent on Wurm-Online. My post today was about the rifts and will also be updating with pictures and stories about my new deed on Deli :)

http://mizments.com/hexd-the-carebear/

Just thought I'd drop the link here in case people like reading these kinds of things :)

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 12

I like things like that - let me subscribe to your channel :) 

• Like 1

ofc thanks :)

Will try to keep my stories flowing ^^ and report on the progress of Port Catnip

Another entry for my blog has just been put up today!

http://mizments.com/the-shakes-of-war/

As a new player to PVP nobody can prepare you for what is commonly known as "The Shakes". You won't understand until you've felt it ;)

• Like 2

Once you get those, you won't play a sandbox without having those as an option again ;) congrats miz

• Like 3

Yeah brew I can now see why your sever is pvp! Totally get it now haha

Deciding I'd use this thread to update people when I have new videos too!

The first video is the highlights of the Crusader raid on Kyara. A great chance for pve players to see warmachines in action and what raiding is like. I'd never seen trebuchets before this.

This is the video I made after the guys got the song stuck into my head following their rescue of me after I crashed in a battle against Kix, Wulfgar, Threap and Miket (DD).

Edited by Iberis

I'll spread these vids around to our pve players, maybe some might join you online :)

• Like 1

If they do send them to deli and they are welcome to come live on my deed :)

Also... new video!

This is another great video for anyone who has not yet done a rift or people from WU. Part 2 and 3 coming within the next few days. This is me, Reaping, Anders and Ausimus doing a Rift together on Indy. Hexd = me. Chiqa = Anders. Reaping and Ausimus as themselves.

Edited by Iberis

A tour of my houses on both Chaos and Freedom! Sorry about the quality dropping - was having some real issues recording the other day x.x

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 2

tour of ascalon next thnx

i need eyes on my hours of turbonerding

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Catnip tour 1 highlight: "..that's not mine, .. that's not mine..    if there's anything of value on my deed, consider it not mine, cuz it's not:lol:
It's still better than mine, I'm really lazy when it comes to arranging things(half true.., it's not not efficient to arrange)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Propheteer said:

tour of ascalon next thnx

i need eyes on other people's  hours of turbonerding

Fixed that for you bud 

• Like 1

Yeah I want to do a tour of Ascalon next.

"this minedoor is only 100 strength just bash straight through here" and "this dirtwall only 120 high no rock in it dig through np - this way to token pit".

Another video for anyone following :)

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 3

Just finished episode two of my Catnip Diaries! These are just a short catch up of what I've been up to in my adventures across Freedom & Chaos. Also progress and plans as I slowly build my deed!

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 2

Sorry i was not able to video the Goblin Leader slaying on Deliverance but instead I have this gem of a spar between Hexd (me) and Dadd (dave). Just a bit of fun on rainbow bridge while we were passing the time before the slaying event!

**warning - mild swearing/language used in the comms but it's all light hearted stuff and none-offensive :)

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Iberis said:

Sorry i was not able to video the Goblin Leader slaying on Deliverance but instead I have this gem of a spar between Hexd (me) and Dadd (dave). Just a bit of fun on rainbow bridge while we were passing the time before the slaying event!

**warning - mild swearing/language used in the comms but it's all light hearted stuff and none-offensive :)

giphy.gif

Whelp. That's now in my head for the next 10 hours

• Like 1

11 hours ago, punishlife said:

giphy.gif

Whelp. That's now in my head for the next 10 hours

I did it because me and egard on and off have been singing it to each other and to get songs out of my head I have to put them in videos :D

Another video for you all! This time it's my finished tour of Exodus!

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 2

[12:31:43] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

lmao...

Probably just a small misunderstanding, looks they were probably just trying to save you some travel time. :rolleyes:

• Like 1