Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

PC char

the ting is i cant work anymoyre it hurts me badky i cabt work as i did  dor community. so better some one take my acc and ill remove my self from wurm, i got some skills atleast if needed,
and i dont know if i wanna sell or it just i dont know, kinda tired of gaming atm,,,

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/MrCoolMan

my charr so need a good sothing who cares. i see ppl that always help me here since before rest go to hell.

• Like 1

I would say 500e-550e. Good account. Has a lot of really good skills but is missing the time consuming skills such as weaponsmithing, metallurgy and meditation. Would be a real solid account if it had those. Alas, today's market is tanked.

Just take a break and return, shiny and chrome. Looks like you`re a bit tired of playing and need some rest.

• Like 3

well pc standing but i talked with ny friend that told me i might need a a break and who knows ill just go on, just wnt to know this pc thing, and bekive me ws inst my thing i still wanna do alchemy 70 so.

• Like 1

sorry typo i have glukoma i have some thing hard to see stuff so...

Its ok man. Dont sell. Like Mormo said, go take a break and come back after a month or two. If you sell now you will regret it. Its a good char. Go rest and come back with a level head :)

If it's your only account with good skills you might want to just take a break vs sell. 

If you are really done or need/can use the money 450 -550Euro is the pc.